Dr. Murray

Propofol Pharmacy Shut Down

3/24/2011 8:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Las Vegas pharmacy that supplied Dr. Conrad Murray with massive amounts of Propofol for Michael Jackson has been shut down ... TMZ has learned.

Shut Down!

According to court documents obtained by TMZ ... "Applied Pharmacy has been shut down by the State of Nevada and will file Bankruptcy in 90 days."

The pharmacy shipped multiple packages of Propofol to Murray at his girlfriend's Santa Monica address in the months before MJ died.

katie10

TMZ has to have their internals post on their own stories because no one else is left here anymore. No ONE watches their stupid afternoon LIVE thing either. The only story that anyone has had interest in, not TMZ internals, was when MJ died. He's paid their salaries for like 2 years now, basically.

All lies, everything TMZ posts are lies. And correctly mymjj5, when in the history of a criminal case does the defendant interview a potential jury pool...give me a break! So damn stupid. TRY harder TMZ. Your last story was bogus too. You're losing everyone's interest.

katie10

all internals..all of them. wonder why they hate MJ so much, or it's just to generate hits...Anyhoo.

nope, one can't BOLD (cntrl - b) highlight copy...nope can't be done on this site, it's not a frickin word doc, at least not from my laptop..but I'm sure since you're an internal, it can be done, just like below comment..bold, tmz...all internals. GROW UP...losers! Eveyone laughs at you guys. you're all so stupid!

katie10

He called defense and prosecution lawyers into his chambers to discuss the leak.

Defense lawyer Ed Chernoff, according to the transcript, said after some checking he realized the five questions published by TMZ were the same questions submitted to him by a "media company" he hired.
Posted at 5:11 PM on Mar 24, 2011 by MiMi's Mom

Does MiMi clone herself? HUM.

Anywhooo, at this point...all this focus on mimi is stupid.

Thus, back on topic. SO, who then LEAKED again this story above, regarding what the judge said to the two attorneys in chamber, behind closed doors.

This is all frickin nuts and TMZ, you're all LIARS and have never posted one ounce of truth about MJ.

MiMi

No MiMi does NOT clone herself.

Some people it seems just want to be me.

Must suck to be them...

MiMi

Posted at 5:49 PM on Mar 24, 2011 by katie10

______________________________________________________

If you would read the CNN report that fake MiMi"s Mom copied from the other board that I originally posted it on, you would see that it was Murray's publicist that leaked the info.

LI_Mom

I'll be happy when I hear that that other drug pusher is also held accountable.... Dr. Klein.

mimi america

A hole, he should be shut down and rung out for his death of beloved MJ

MiMi

Oh shut up Dumb Azz

Like MiMi is my real name, Duh.

Scott

Anyone who has to hide behind a proxy server is a "coward" know what I mean Greg?

HumanNature

Posted at 6:01 PM on Mar 24, 2011 by MiMi

WHAT 411 YOU HAVE ON CON "RAT" THE MURDERER?????

MiMi

MiMi wayvvves hello to Scott.

I mean for real. You would think he would be busy trying to find a replacement for Deb or something.

Scott

Hi Mimi I hope all is well and you are gearing up for the trial? I took some time off lot's of work I can't make this my life like some people oh well. LOL :)

katie10

@,Katie10, no this is not a word doc so the bolding method there does not work, you have to do that normal bolding , highlight the part you want to bold and than press ctrl, alt and del altogether to bold. Now, say thank you to me!

Posted at 6:11 PM on Mar 24, 2011 by Dumb Ass MiMi

NOPE. everyone knows control alt delete restarts the computer. so, internal, internal. nope..one can't bold on here, sorry. i'm so done with this. all of you are internals or you morph into each other. crazy website, crazy stories TMZ posts about MJ, so disrepectful and full of LIES, then they have the nerve to come on here and mess with his fans and use the worst language ever.

You people at TMZ are truly sick F@CKS! Just done! Good job internal morons, you're losing all the people who post on here. Get it!

MiMi