Jaden Smith

I'm Not Dead

3/24/2011 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jaden Smith is ALIVE -- very alive -- despite some sick, stupid BOGUS Internet report that he died in a snowboarding accident in Switzerland.

Jaden Smith
Just like Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, Jeff Goldblum, Urkel and Pat Sajak ... some moron published a FALSE report thinking it would be funny.

But Smith's rep tells us, "It's absolutely not true."

So, there ya go ...

Jaden Smith.
1998 - ???

FrankCA

Maybe it was wishful thinking? Made me smile for a second. And reading alot of these comments suprissed me. Who knew TMZ was read and followed by so many *****? You care about this kid for what reason? Oh, because he has worked his butt off and it has taken him years to get to this level. And because of all his hits songs. And his Great Original Movie. WTF ever! Who cares about his a$$. He is only known because his Daddy and Mommy had the money to force both these strange looking Kids (yes talking about Willow to now)down the public's throat. They Probably saw that a snow boarder with his name died and decided to steal his glory and media attention and act like victims because if it wasn't for this, Nobody would even be talking or even thinking about their stupid kid right now! Wait who are we talking about?

Karyne

Thank God... He is my 4 yr old son's idol. This is for Jaden parents - Please keep a close eye on him as he is very young. Do not let him do anything that will get him hurt.. We love you Jaden!!!! God Bless

KC

Geez people..don't hate. He is an adorable talented kid and let him be for god sakes.

maria

I think that kid is the BOMB. I cant wait till his next movie.The apple never falls far from the tree.

Oval Beach

And I should care about this spoiled child because????

Toni

Nothing but jealous stupid people!!!!!!!! Thinking nobody sees or hears your lies but you. Jesus sees and knows all. Why would P.R. people for Jaden release something so ill minded. This was one of the comments. May the Lord continue to bless the Smith family. All you haters get a life!!!!!!!!!!

shytasia

thank god will smiths son is not gone.my heart would have melted if he did.i lovvvvvvvvve him.i also lovvvvvvvvve his friend brother justin bieber.they both got swag including willow.im so happy he is alive.

Azuka Chris

I know im stating the obvious but "people" that start rumors of theres deaths on the internet are geeks that have no life.

nancels31

Can you say cheesy kid?? I love Will Smith, but his kids... not so much.

cya

That is Jaden, Willow has wayyy bigger ears.

debschira

TMZ WTF IF WRONG WITH YOU? HOW ABOUT U FIRE YOUR ENTIRE STAFF INCLUDING HARVEY "I THINK IM SO RELEVANT AND FUNNY LEVIN" I WATCH THE PEOPLES COURT AND HE'S EVEN STUPID ON THAT ALSO. I'D LIKE TO MEET THE PERSON(S) WHO LIED AND TOLD HIM HE WAS GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES CAUSE HE AINT!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WONDER THE SHIZZ THAT IS SO CRUEL AND UNFUNNY GETS POSTED, HE ALLOWS IT! I DONT EVEN BOTHER WATCHING THE SHOW, UNLESS THE KID WITH THE LONG BLOND HAIR IS THERE AND SPEAKING. THE GIRLS ARE ALL JUST A LITTLE TOO NAIVE FOR ME AND YA DONT REALLY HEAR ALOT FROM THE OTHER MALES. BOTTOM LINE IS WE ARE ALL NOT IMAGINING THAT TMZ IS GOING DOWN THE TOILET.....................IT'S HALF WAY THERE ALREADY.

debschira

HEY #138 KHARMAS A BITCH, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY LITTLE RELATIVES OR KIDS OF YOUR OWN THAT KHARMA WILL TAKE OUT YOUR CRUEL AND SENSELESS REMARK ON, DO YA? BETTER START LOOKING FOR IT, I HOPE IT DOESN'T HURT TOO MUCH, JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU REMEMBER TO NOT SAY INSENSITIVE THINGS LIKE "TOO BAD IT ISN'T TRUE PUNK" THOSE WORDS WILL WIND UP HAUNTING YOU, MARK MY WORDS.................START PLAYING NICE, PUNK.

donnecia

i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you is steal alive cause i want to see you you is tooooo fine to be dead i am going to scream and cry 50 days i like you very much i really want you to come to my school for my diamond dollz step team and fly gents please come.

tata

jaden smith is not dead who ever reported that must have been jelous of my bobo dont worry jaden still gettin fine fans like my self

liz

some people will do anythibng to get their name in the paper, what media ----- , they whole family are so media crazy, maybe one day noone will hear from that family, one can only hope. by the way , both of the kids are soooo ugly.