Jaden Smith

I'm Not Dead

3/24/2011 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jaden Smith is ALIVE -- very alive -- despite some sick, stupid BOGUS Internet report that he died in a snowboarding accident in Switzerland.

Jaden Smith
Just like Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, Jeff Goldblum, Urkel and Pat Sajak ... some moron published a FALSE report thinking it would be funny.

But Smith's rep tells us, "It's absolutely not true."

So, there ya go ...

Jaden Smith.
1998 - ???

regan

im so glad..

ashley underwood

oh ... thank god jaden didnt die .. i love him !!!!!!

saleia

thank god i thought my boo died i was gone cry for 3 months

Jobi

thank God ur still alive J,im verry happy to hear that :)caz u've got many movies to do.

Reem

OMG?! What is wrong with people? I almost passed out when I heard Jaden dead?! Thank God he's alive!

shakya

jaden i have always had a crush on you might hear that a lot of that but all my life i wanted to meet you face to face to you i am just a fan but 2 me i am a friend one day i will meet you and i hope you are ok from your injer call me 281-837-5940

onome

why do people specialize in lying.dats is an expensive joke

jaden smiths boo

yall are ******* dumb ass bitches

Amy Tooks

What is wrong with people these days, he's not dead, that's freakin sick. He's my age and if someone did that to me, I would totally sue, that is jacked up. They betta call up Judge mathis.

anita sargin

u guys are all sick why are you all jealous of innocent kids?is it their fault to be born wild and great?those who say willow and jaden smith are ugly,you will b surprised that your kids would never be like them in years to come and achieve what they have achieved in the next century coming within this short life and age they have attained,so peace out and dont be jealous,u wld only hurt ur emotions more...

em

this kid is gorgeous, if you dont know what is beautiful because of the color of your skin then shut up!

amsbxjsbcjwsbkjwbcf

b jaden smith isn't ugly you made him mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabriella

jay jay is not dead hes totally alive.if he was he would not be on earth.so stopp making rumors about Mr.and Mrs smith son.

rayana

he is not dead he was at the bet awards last nite so the ppl that thinks hes dead must be on drugs so hush your just trying to get your one mint of fame so plz take that mess to your mom.

iris

hey everybody that is jaden smith and jaden smith if you want to hit me back at iris.mangham12@gmail.com thanks and im a girl im 13 and will love to be your girlfriend i know we is to young to date but can we be friends i will love for you to het me back