Jennifer Hudson

I'm NOT Watching 'Idol'

3/24/2011 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don't ask Jennifer Hudson how she feels about the new "American Idol" judges ... or the new contestants ... because the former "A.I." finalist says she hasn't watched ONE episode this season.

032411_jennifer_hudson_video

A super-slimmed down Hudson was at LAX yesterday -- when she told photogs she just hasn't had time to watch the show that launched her career this season.

She did, however, have time to show off her skinny physique.

wrangler003

Good, they don't care. No one watches you either, when your commerical comes on with that screaming horrible sound I have to turn the channel so I can keep my ears. Glad she is so full of herself lately, no one else see's any talent in her at all.

CCC

For those who say, "who would watch American Idol?", everyone has a dream and this show gives these people a chance that they would probably never have at becoming a recording artist. There are millions of people that watch the show so consider yourselves in the minority. Yeah, it may seem like a waste of time to some, but a lot of people waste a lot of time doing nothing but complain.

Post #21 seems to know an awful lot about the show, yet says they've never seen one episode. Yeah, right! You know you're a closet watcher.

Sam

Who is she?

akan

it's "American Idol" not "American Idle Career". good for her that AI resulted in her being too busy and successful to watch a contrived empty shell of what the show used to be... especially since she has the greatest success story for the show's credibility, and she didn't even win!

dawn

Boy...lots of haters posting about her....she looks terrific! Ya'll must be jealous fatties.

zzkinnardzz

She owes the show nothing.. Lol. She got kicked off.... Btw she said she hasn't had time...... I get that.... She just launch a new album annnd she could be recording the show for a later time dang... .She looks good btw and loving the new song out...&& Do you really think carrie underwood is watching?? she is the biggest one to come out of there... musically...

Cella

That's right Floyd, because white women NEVER have children out of wedlock. Tool.

Moi

"All the AI participants think they're too good for the show once they become celebrities. Kelly Clarkson is an excellent example. She didn't even give permission for her songs to be used on the show. This show is stupid anyways, I can't believe it's been on the air for over ten years. I haven't watched one episode."

Julie sang one of Clarkson's songs during the top 24 show. Wrong in your case!

she lost

AI did not launch her career they booted her off and she was nobody till she won an OSCAR!!!!! remember that little movie with Beyonce and that whole Diana Ross controversy- DREAM GIRLS wow TMZ way to stick to the facts. and she should stop losing weight she is getting scary looking still love her though!

steven

What about the crack they where selling of the house when she was living in chicago
maybe its a crack diet

Chia

She comes off as such a BI*CH! There is no sense of likability about her.

Kitchen

Hmmm...maybe she can't watch it because SHE IS BUSY AS HELL? I mean. She has a new album, a baby...I'm pretty sure she does not live around the couch like some of us...saying us....lol...cause I do..lol.

george clooney

typical black ....ungrateful

Kathy

The show didn't vote her off American Idol ... the viewers did by not voting for her. However, being on the show was the best thing that happened to her as she wouldn't be where she is today without it. She should be humble and grateful to the show and instead say that she has it DVR'd and will watch it soon ... not say, "Oh, I'm so busy". I believe she's losing her fan base, especially with me.

dd

What she does with her time is nobodys business!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments