'Earl' Star

The MASSIVE

Weight Loss Secret

3/24/2011 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"My Name Is Earl" star Ethan Suplee has dropped more than 200 POUNDS in 11 years -- and yesterday, dude told us, if it weren't for his bicycle ... he never would have lost all the weight.

0324-ethan-suplee-launch-ex-2-credit
Suplee broke down his old-fashioned weight loss approach in L.A. yesterday -- telling us, he hits the road on the regular ... and even wears SPANDEX.

0324_Ethan_Suplee_getty_ex_3
Obviously the actor hasn't just been spinning his wheels. 0324_ethan_Footer

Anony Moose

My last comment applies to @mija too. Let's see your pic? I'm sure you aren't obese at all to be so bitter..

/sarcasm

Sammie

Good for him! I'll bet he feels so much better.

SHOOTER12

Outstanding job Ethan, keep it up and keep it off!

Penny

"I LIKE" "THUMBS UP" & all w/o a "OH PLZ PUT ME ON TV AGAIN reality show (Celebritiy blah, blah, Dr Drew, etc...)"

Now that's not saying he couldn't HOST a show 4 (Non competition style) reg. people & it wouldn't b good, or if u really wanna shake up the agenda, get folks like me, w/limitations, NO ONE tackles that.

TheRicker

He certainly looks like he's lost a good deal of weight. However, he doesn't look all that great.

In fact, it looks like he just got his a*s kicked. What's up with the bandaids on his face and hands?

Aladria

He looks SO handsome! Losing any amount of weight isn't easy - way to go, Ethan.

Stupid People Hater

Looks great. Hopefully it really is exercise and eating healthy and not cocaine.

BroRo

Good for him! There's no excuse for being fat....

CrashAndBurn

Looking good bro... no homo. Now, just trim the beard into a goat-tee and you'll be on your merry little way.

Scudrunner51

Good for you Ethan...Anyone can lose the fat..I used to drive everywhere then decided to park the car & take the bus & walk a little...Now I walk almost everywhere & I'm much Healthier too.

moonmaid

Ethan looks great, his face looks handsome. Kudos to a good actor. I didn't know he is Juliette Lewis' brother-in-law.

Chuck

Who says he wasn't healthy at his weight? He was so sexy to me. If he lost because he had issues, good for him. If he did it for looks- his chubby stature helped his art. I wish him the best regardless.

waffles

The before and after pictures don't even look like the same person. People who criticize him for taking so long to lose weight don't understand that people who drop pounds quickly often do so because of drastic changes to their lifestyle which they can't sustain. They often end up gaining all their weight back. If he took 11 years to lose 200 pounds it means he found a way to do it that he can stick with so his weight will not bounce back to its previous level. He lost weight the sane way.

delightfullydelusional

He looked better fat.

Samuel Smithers

I wish My Name is Earl would come back.