Rebecca Black Gets Career Boost From Ryan Seacrest

3/25/2011 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

13-year-old Rebecca Black -- the phenom behind that "Friday" song -- has a good mentor, as in  Ryan Seacrest ... because R.S. just helped Rebecca sign with a big music manager.

Rebecca Black

Rebecca did Ryan's radio show on Thursday, and afterward Ryan realized Rebecca and her mom were overwhelmed by the sudden burst of attention.

Sources tell us ... Ryan hooked Rebecca up with Debra Baum, a manager with DB Entertainment.

Rebecca has now signed with DB.

Hisjules

test

OMG WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY???? NOOOOO.

Sera

I don't get it. Hasn't anyone actually read the comments on youtube or for that matter here? I'd bet most of them are people beating their head against their monitors because SHE CAN'T SING. Are they basing signing her off of how many hits her youtube had? Because I'd also bet that most of those hits were one person saying to another "you have to hear how bad this is". I understand she is 13 but old enough to know that her talent does not lie in singing.

Ava

DIE, ANNOYING VOICE

Muppet

morgan

OMG!!!! What will it take to make both of these chicks disappear?

War"Cam"Eagle

#82 "I'm gonna see how many youtube views Rebecca now has on that song."
Posted at 5:16 PM on Mar 25, 2011 by Hey Now

I would have also copied and pasted your other comment on #79 but there was so much nonsense that my computer would not allow.

So what exactly does the number of views have to do with someone's great (sarcasm) auto-tuned voice? Considering she has been talked about on alot of media platforms of course people are going to check it out. But, just because those numbers are high does not mean anything except that people watched the video. Anyone with $2,000 can do the same thing. You say in #79 "Plus I like it- it's catchy and something w/the robotic/trance tone I really like." I guess with you saying it's catchy means you know the days of the week especially FRIDAY (you know that comes after Thursday and is before Saturday). To me personally, the only thing catchy is her singing through her nostrils hardcore. Now I can agree with the robotic comment-auto-tune works on anyone. The song, however, DOES NOT sound like Trance and where you came up with that makes no sense unless you are really drunk and tone deaf. Why don't you search for Paul Oakenfold-Now that's Trance.

tlcmk

She cannot sing, but who says she is going to have a recording career. You have to break into the business somehow. Look at Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus. This girl is no worse live than they are, and she is every bit as cute IMO. The industry will find some place for her.

Hey Now

"Thank god for freedom of speech. I would go on and on but I just wasted about 2 min of my time even writing and responding that I won't anymore. have fun listening to your new Anthem-especially since it's Friday. If you are old enough to drive you should play it real loud on your speakers lol :)"

If you didn't care you wouldn't have just spent 5 minutes thinking of me. :)

I hardly ever get on the bully bandwagon.

And I have posted lots of stuff around here on TMZ so many have an idea of my age. Guess you'll just have to keep wondering. Ain't that some sh*t?

Hey Now

"Good luck to the young girl!! I hope she continues to believe in herself and has fun doing what she wants to do!!! More people should encourage their children to chase their dreams. "

That's what it's all about. I'm very happy for her.

Hey Now

partyin' partyin YEAH partyin' partyin' YEAH fun fun fun fun

Stewart

Seacrest wouldn't know talent if it fell out of a tree and smashed him on the head. He should stick to what he knows best. Being a very annoying twit on AI.

cherylalene

Thanks Ryan!!! I think your awesome!!!

I am sick to death hearing all this stuff from what these haters have to say!
Is this what the the world has come to REALLY?? Is this what the internet is all about, If you have kids is this the message they should learn/see??? #HATERS!!!
ALL YOU HATERS... Quit hating on #Rebeca Black. Your just jealous of her method of of getting famous. FN Grow Up! Get a job donate your useless time to something that really matters,get a real life because apparently you have too much time on your hands being cruel !!!
I hope #Justin Beiber sings with her just to spite ALL you haters. God has blessed her for whatever reason, so leave her alone!

K.

DB (Douche Bag) Entertainment how fitting.

Aussie

Uhh, WHERE'S THE TALENT here? Seriously, I hear absolutely none, all I hear is the sound of mommy and daddy's money jingling.

Lame.

My baby sister is MUCH more talented than her and has a video coming out that will blow this one out of the water.