'Teen Mom' Star

In BRUTAL Catfight

ON TAPE

3/25/2011 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans ferociously ATTACKED another woman in North Carolina this week ... while her scumbag friends cheered her on ... and the brutal assault was all caught on tape.

0325_teen_mom_fight_splash_video_ex
19-year-old Jenelle is clearly the instigator -- spewing all sorts of nasty insults at a woman named Britany ... before the reality star suddenly socks the other woman in the face with a closed fist.

The two women tussle to the ground ... where Jenelle continues to pummel Britany ... even AFTER it's clear she can no longer defend herself.

With Britany bleeding from her face, one of Jenelle's scumbag friends pulls the reality star off the other woman ... while Janelle continues to drop verbal insults.

It's unclear why Jenelle wanted to fight Britany ... but sources connected to the incident claim it had something to do with Jenelle's boyfriend.

Story developing ...

2038 COMMENTS

2011.

Diva

SO THIS IS WHAT THEY CALL WHITE TRASH? WOW!!! SMH

2012.

Bobbi H

Jenelle is such a stupid person.

2013.

MrFabulous47

Classy. Whose for involuntary sterilization for everyone in that video?? Me!

2014.

Susan

Everyone should look at what MTV is doing there are people worse then this teen mom. I have seen it! MTV deicdes to go take a peek at what poverty or inner city kids live like if you dont come from a back round of that nature its easy to say she is a skeezer! which I am not saying she aint but, blame on what society has done to our children. And please someone put a muzzle on the girl in the back round of that video!

2015.

luvmibebes84

I would have been beating up the girl who kept PUSHING me into the yard...idiots

2016.

dave

such trailer trash this lil **** is !!!

2017.

teresa walker

u are one stupid girl..u should care more for Jace than that loser boyfriend kiefer.. i love you kiefer. what is there to love for gods sake. u couldnt give him away. i feel sorry for your mom, she should kick u to the curb. hes just bringing u down like your mom said. you've already screwed up your finicial aid. u are so stupid....

2018.

irlanda

the only thing i have to say about this stupid bitch is that! shes is not a good mom she dont care about her son ugh when her lil boy grow up and see this he gonna hate just like everybody else, you are the wrost mom and person i have ever met in my life and i hope God forgive you for everything you have done and i just feel so bad about her son ugh!!!

2019.

Alley

Jenelle is trash, and completely worthless. The only person I can't stand more, is the nasty she beast egging her on. Seriously, was that actually a female? Gross, youre all s*** of the earth.

2020.

Bren

This girl is unbelievably STUPID!! She doesn't have a single cell in her body that even looks like there's any Motherly Instincts! Her Mother, Barbara is no role model either! The way she yells at her daughter in front of Jace makes her unfit! I feel SOOO sorry for the baby. He should be removed from the home, completely. There are people who would adopt and give him LOVE. HE WILL HAVE ISSUES if something isn't done QUICK! Jenelle has issues with not feeling loved which obviously stem from the way she was raised. If she felt loved, she wouldn't be chosing a man (or should I say, BOY?) over her child. Reefer Keefer, BUM, was most likely with her just so he could be on TV. But, I recall an episode that he was in jail and Jenelle cried, "I don't have anybody to tell me they Love me." So, IF Barbara was any kind of MOTHER, her daughter wouldn't be so DESPERATE to be told that someone loves her. It makes me ill to see how Barbara and Jenelle argue and curse at each other in front of Jace. THAT IS CHILD ABUSE/ENDANGERMENT! If something isn't done FAST, He's going to be as messed up as Jenelle. Why hasn't CPS taken that baby out of that nuthouse?!

2021.

stacy

Jenelle needs prison time! I can't stand that deadbeat mom.

2022.

hannah

jenelle whit her hahahha

2023.

mariah

haha that girl got whit hahhahaha go jenelle

2024.

Upjeepn

she needs support. Her mother just bickers....never on the show does her mother show her love for her daughter. Omg........weed charges????!!!! I am from Colorado and police are not worried about herb as to the many other street drugs or pills that are out there. Her deadbeat, homeless, no valid license boyfriend uses her. And got her in trouble. She will learn and realize he is a piece of shard glass and will be kicking rocks. He probably is also wanting a sum of the money she gets from MTV.
Like I said, she needs a supportive mother, maybe more loving, less negative.

She will get it together.
Xoxo

2025.

lela

thats so crayz instead of being at home taking care of her baby she fighting about a boyfriend!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments