'Teen Mom' Star

In BRUTAL Catfight

ON TAPE

3/25/2011 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans ferociously ATTACKED another woman in North Carolina this week ... while her scumbag friends cheered her on ... and the brutal assault was all caught on tape.

0325_teen_mom_fight_splash_video_ex
19-year-old Jenelle is clearly the instigator -- spewing all sorts of nasty insults at a woman named Britany ... before the reality star suddenly socks the other woman in the face with a closed fist.

The two women tussle to the ground ... where Jenelle continues to pummel Britany ... even AFTER it's clear she can no longer defend herself.

With Britany bleeding from her face, one of Jenelle's scumbag friends pulls the reality star off the other woman ... while Janelle continues to drop verbal insults.

It's unclear why Jenelle wanted to fight Britany ... but sources connected to the incident claim it had something to do with Jenelle's boyfriend.

Story developing ...

2038 COMMENTS

hihat

What a bunch of lowlifes. Technology improves, but mankind obviously doesn't...

Eriden07

I hope they put her butt in JAIL! How disgusting!!!!!!! And all of her friends egging it on! Gross.

Tony C

Man it sounds like the person who wrote the article is a little bitter. Did you get your a$$ kicked to many times?

Davey Boy

If I were than brown-haired chick, I would have been pulling hair out by the handfulls. Those friends of hers are quite possibly even bigger losers than the brunette.

Me

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it, but why is everyone just standing around and watching it, not trying to stop it, in fact even encouraging it. Where do these people live? I hope they all get identified or something and get into trouble for standing around.

Lisa

Wow. I certainly hope law enforcement gets involved. I hope she's arrested.

anon.

I can only imagine what she does to her baby when she gets mad at him:(

ladylabyrinth

oh my GOODNESS! anybody see how quick that so called "boyfriend" of hers dropped her arse when she ran outta money? he is NOT a man and she (jenelle) is worthless! her momma aint no better though; mann that woman is toxic with all that screaming she be doing!

jenelle needs to get her head on right!

TXGURL

Oh and of course you hear kiefer in the background egging it on. Of course the fight was due to her low life of a boyfriend...who magically came back around in her life right as she was getting paid for teen mom...hmmmm your a smart one Jenelle. I have been rootin for you...now I see that it is truly pointless.

Lisa

When did this happen?

jw

Jenelle is such a loser! I hope they arrest her for assault and MTV should fire her.

artie help

i say that whoever sees some idiot taping one of these white trash mating rituals should be held accountable, and all the voyeurs cheering on, we really haven't evolved very far at all, have we??

jessie

The scary part is her mother want's custody of her son. Clearly her mom is a piece of white trash work and she will end up raising the boy to be just like this girl. It is so sad

jill

keep in mind someone was filming all this and did nothing. this girl is an absolute nightmare. So sad that MTV pays them to be on this show.

maeby