'Teen Mom' Star

In BRUTAL Catfight

ON TAPE

3/25/2011 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans ferociously ATTACKED another woman in North Carolina this week ... while her scumbag friends cheered her on ... and the brutal assault was all caught on tape.

0325_teen_mom_fight_splash_video_ex
19-year-old Jenelle is clearly the instigator -- spewing all sorts of nasty insults at a woman named Britany ... before the reality star suddenly socks the other woman in the face with a closed fist.

The two women tussle to the ground ... where Jenelle continues to pummel Britany ... even AFTER it's clear she can no longer defend herself.

With Britany bleeding from her face, one of Jenelle's scumbag friends pulls the reality star off the other woman ... while Janelle continues to drop verbal insults.

It's unclear why Jenelle wanted to fight Britany ... but sources connected to the incident claim it had something to do with Jenelle's boyfriend.

Story developing ...

2038 COMMENTS

by

Dear punk ass girl that pushed her into the other...You should be the one fighting....me...please call me and I will oblige anytime
-signed, a seriously bad ass girl that will take you down

Chia

Staged and pathetic.

Mystery

Skank. Send her to jail.

Chia

This site is getting really pathetic. Between this and your breaking limos driving in. What is going on? Get it together and report news that is relevant!

MarkG

History does repeat itself over and over....these people should be ashamed and mocked and put in TMZ or something....lol

susan

Can you imagine that she would be taking care of her daughter and she got mad at her and she became violent towards her. She should never be able to be alone with her own daughter. Thank you god, that she is not with her.

chris

Jeez, the Janelle is one serious piece of WHITE TRASH. If i was that girl who just got her face beat in, I wudda jumped Janelle's sh.it the second she was on the street and I wanna slung her around on the on the road givin her some reason road burn.

How is this bi.tch (Janelle) is ALWAYS beating someone up and is NEVER in jail?

Michelle

First of all, yes, Jenelle is train wreck. but LOOK AT HER MOM. The woman is a screaming, critical, lunatic! Like MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER. They're both INSANE and I feel so sorry for that child.

r lilly

WOWSERS! If I was that chick on the bottom getting my ass beat...I'd have that bitch in court and take ALL HER REALITY SHOW earnings!! Ching $ Ching $ Ching $ Ching $ let her cash register flow!!

CC

It's exactly this class of people Obama is redistributing our country's wealth to. And it's also an example why our economy is being flushed down the toilet. I'd like to thank all involved for contributing to the well being of our (once) great nation.....

Casey

****ing Disgusting HICK TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ew I hope that chick gets her ass BEAT (Janelle) and her hick friends should go **** their cousins.

Stephanie

That trashy girl needs to be locked up. I feel sorry for her mother.

Tinalouise

I hate this bitch.. she is a selfish mother effer who doesn't give a **** about anyone but herself! She stole her moms credit cards and acted as if it was no big deal..she needs her ass kicked.

julez2810

"She's acting like a wild savage animal who does she think she is, PuertoRican?
Posted at 10:00 AM on Mar 25, 2011 by Ben Quack Quack!"

You are a racist and ignorant piece of trash. For the record us "puertoricans" are smarter then to get caught on video...baby believe if i could beat your ass they wouldn't have no evidence of it...that something a low class piece of trash like you would get caught with.

Muppet

This is just appalling! Everyone involved should be charged. The girl that pushed her into fighting should certainly be charged, as well as anyone cheering on this kind of wreckless stupidity.
I hope children's services steps in and doesn't allow this idiotic mother any contact with her child whatsoever! I don't think Grandma should have the child either, after all look at the fine job she did raising this one!
I hope she has the book thrown at her and has to pay the other girl all her "Look at me, I'm a whore" money she's made.
MTV would be better off just donating their money for counselling for these clearly troubled teens instead of glamourising them by putting them on their own show.
I think it's time they did away with reality tv. In my opinion it's making America look even worse!!