'Teen Mom' Star

In BRUTAL Catfight

ON TAPE

3/25/2011 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans ferociously ATTACKED another woman in North Carolina this week ... while her scumbag friends cheered her on ... and the brutal assault was all caught on tape.

0325_teen_mom_fight_splash_video_ex
19-year-old Jenelle is clearly the instigator -- spewing all sorts of nasty insults at a woman named Britany ... before the reality star suddenly socks the other woman in the face with a closed fist.

The two women tussle to the ground ... where Jenelle continues to pummel Britany ... even AFTER it's clear she can no longer defend herself.

With Britany bleeding from her face, one of Jenelle's scumbag friends pulls the reality star off the other woman ... while Janelle continues to drop verbal insults.

It's unclear why Jenelle wanted to fight Britany ... but sources connected to the incident claim it had something to do with Jenelle's boyfriend.

Story developing ...

2038 COMMENTS

RealityBites

Her friends need to go to jail with her sorry loser ass....if the other girl had really fought back they would have started in on her so she didn't have a chance. And if they are fighting over that loser boyfriend I saw on the show that's even more pathetic

Missy

Janelle, you are nothing but straight up WHITE TRASH! You SUCK as a Mother! Glad your Mom has custody of your little boy...you don't deserve it! GROW THE EFF UP!

tt2l

Thats why children shouldnt be having children

Ann

SO WHITE TRASH! I hope this little pig gets arrested and thrown in jail for assult. She was trespassing on the girls property and attacked her. That little piece of filth that pushed Jenelle into the other girl needs to be arrested as well. GROW THE F*CK UP YOU LITTLE MORONS! You have a kid, does that not matter to you???

JB

Gosh people it was just a fight.........I was in tons of them as a kid. I"m friends with most of the people I fought too which is kinda funny. But there shouldn't be charges filed for fighting this country has gotten too soft. Charges should only be filed if the fight is clearly over and the other person doesn't stop.

reader 2309

Thank you to individual who did a phenomenal job videotaping this unfortunate event. Thank you for your quick thinking. The images were exceptionally clear....clear enough to see not only Jenelle, but the individuals who instigated the fight, which, I do believe, is a criminal act. Once again, thank you.....you have provided the police with clear, indisputable evidence that, we can say with no doubt, will be used in a court of law. Thanks again!

michiganSnow

Everyone of those kids attacking that girl need to be jailed. Including the girl that pushed Jenelle into the girl and the idiot male who was recording it. That is UNBELIEVABLE and certainly UNACCEPTABLE! Her child needs to be removed from her permenently! I sure hope this young girl presses charges and the judge that gets the case makes an example of Jenelle.. Throw the book at them all . Watching this made me furious! I can not believe what I just watched. TMZ, I'm very upset that you even posted this. SHAME ON YOU! You have stooped to your lowest with this one.

Manda Roo

What a stupid bitch..acting like she is still in high school. She DOES NOT deserve to have custody of her son at all. I hope her mom gets to keep custody of him until he is 18!!!

Pimpcessa

She keeps punching with her wrist bent and she'll end up with a broken wrist, chuckadummy trash. She's just a hillbilly scrapper, she'd get her ass handed to her where I'm from. Besides she was picking on someone who didn't appear to have any fighting skills or even the desire to engage, then there's the momentum of being pshed on her....

winning duh

This is embarrassing. I have always thought Janelle's mother was just controlling. No wonder she has custody. Jenelle is a waist of time and an oxygen thief on society. Wasn't Jenelle in court a few weeks ago for something else. What a loser. Hey Jenelle is your boyfried Keifer working yet? Oxygen thief x2.

Kelly

Talk about white trash, she should be kicked to the curb, let me tell you I am 35 and a mother of 2 but I would love to have 5 min with that girl to put her in her place and smack her around like she did to her mother!!! CAN YOU SAY LOSER!!!

Joann

It was her "suppose to be friends" who really wanted to see a fight and this dummy obliged them when her "friend" pushed her. Jenelle is immature. I wonder if she's going to jail behind this.

Amanda

Janelle, you are the worst excuse for a human being I have seen in a long time and I dont even know your dumb ass. You got knocked up when you were 16, you constantly yell and fight with your family, you gave your child up to your mother, you date a guy name "Kiefer" (C'mon), you do drugs, get fired from work, break in to people's houses, steal your mother's credit cards and now you are caught being a bully and assaulting a girl on national news. You are everything no one wants to be.

Guest

Oh Jenelle. Did you learn nothing from Amber in season one?

peoplearesilly

Why the HELL do you promote this kind of bull****?