'Teen Mom' Fight

Triggers D.A. Investigation

3/25/2011 3:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Officials in North Carolina have launched an investigation into the brutal porch brawl featuring Jenelle Evans from MTV's "Teen Mom 2" ... TMZ has learned.

0324_teen_mom_EX_WM_4
The Brunswick County District Attorney's Office tells us the matter is "under investigation" ... noting it is "working closely with the Brunswick County Sheriff's Department."

As we previously reported, Jenelle was caught on tape beating the crap out of another woman earlier this week.

UPDATE 12:40 PM PT: Sources tell us the D.A.'s office has contacted both sides, but there is nothing they can do unless Britany comes forward and presses charges.

Neil

Perfect example of why the country is so f'ed up!! This piece of trash is considered a "celebrity" and gets a tv show for being a redneck s***bag? Her kids are already doomed.....

Tony Johnson

Make sure you VOICE your disgust to North Carolina Department of Child Services!!!! I just sent mine. This girl is pathetic.

Posted at 12:10 PM on Mar 25, 2011 by shawntell
-------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Shawntell for this WEBSITE above and an OUTLET for us decent people to make and submit our concerns and OUTRAGE over THIS!!!

I emailed my outrage to North Carolina as well should OTHERS!!! We have to help change the way people are behaving and THINKING THAT THEY CAN BEHAVE TOWARDS OTHERS!!!!

AND BRITTANY PLEASE GO AND PRESS CHARGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puckett

Come on TMZ! The only place she is a celebrity is in low rent trailer parks across the Southeast, you know... NC, SC, GA, TN, KY, MS, & AL. Oh and WV too.

to the rest of use she's just white trash.

Majestik

Oh scuse me, the D.A. can't do anything because no one wants to press charges? I smell a set up, this was put out there for ratings. Even in most cities, the cops and the courts will press charges themselves if the other party won't and the fact its all on tape.

Yeah, Cop shop and D.A. don't want to charge her for assault, all the bystanders for aiding and abetting and I'm sure MTV is paying off someone on the side so that their camera crew doesn't get charged either. What a ****ing joke MTV is turning out to be.

JulieB

Tony C (#15), this was not a planned match like MMA/UFC. It appears this is assault of one person by another. Not the same thing.

gaperfree

Such ignorant people, so sick that all the people were egging this on...wait until you get into the real world naive bitches

kitty

such a classy mom, at that age I had 3 jobs, and no kids.

kmb

Brunswick County is the redneck and white trash capital of the US. So, I'm not surprised this has happened.

stella

all i could think of was what if there was a global catastrophe and the people in this video were the only survivors. there would no longer be anything resembling civilization. it would be like wild savages ruled the earth.

TheEyes

I want to know who the PUNK ASS DUDE in the background is. He wouldn't have lasted a minute shooting his mouth off like that in my hood. We'd snapped him like a twig. Guaranteed. This is THE CLEAREST CASE OF ASSAULT AND BATTERY I"VE EVER SEEN! If the cops don't arrest the brunette... they DESERVE TO GET PAY CUTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kari

I hope she ends up behind bars. But this whole thing looks staged to me--right down to the "not pressing charges".

Alexandra

Obviously the DA bought his/her law degree if they don't know that charges can still be brought against Jenelle with or without the victim "pressing charges." Where in the heck did they get a law degree anyway?? Only the DA can actually "press charges" anyway. They don't need the victim's statement or testimony. They have all the evidence they need right on video to charge her with assault along her friends. I agree with the rest of you; her friends are s***mier than she is.

sc

keep on posting this kind of crap and I won't be coming back to your site. this has nothing to do with celebrity, just idiots looking for 15 minutes of shame.

steph

She is nothing but trash! WTF is wrong with this chick?! I use to feel bad for her but seeing the video has completely changed my mind.

harvey is an idiot

Hey where's the story about how AMAZING the Arizona Wildcats game was?

GO CATS, CATS WIN IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!