"Teen Mom" Victim -- I'm Not Pressing Charges

3/25/2011 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The girl who got pummeled by "Teen Mom" star Jenelle Evans tells TMZ she has no plans on pressing charges and just wants the whole thing "to go away."

0324_teen_mom_EX_WM_1
Britany Truett tells us the gnarly fight was over a boy -- aren't they all? -- who just happens to be Jenelle's ex, Kieffer. She says Kieffer made a pass at her when the three of them were hanging out and Jenelle was not pleased.

Britany says she was shocked that Jenelle got so angry, since they have been friends for seven years and Brit has no interest in Kieffer.

Britany claims she has a bruise on her eye, scratches on her face and a bite mark on her breast. She says she's spoken to Jenelle since the fight went down, but only through Facebook ... in messages she described as Jenelle "smack talking."

Britany tells us she will not be pressing charges -- so it looks like Jenelle dodged a huge bullet.

erin

J~ you just need to understand you are messed up and will end up in prison....maybe rehab if you are lucky girl.

Sad sad

That was so dam ghetto. She needs to press charges. Even if she thinks she deserved it in some way. So stupid. She will regret it later if she doesn't.

LittleMo

To everyone here who says Jenelle needs to learn a lesson, don't worry about it - she will learn a lesson, and a painful one at that. This girl "goes for bad" and the longer she does that and the longer she lets her head swell, the "payback in waiting" gets bigger and bigger, too. One ting that people like Jenelle can count on is that the day always comes when they into somebody who is actually 10 times "badder" than they are and they get back a beat-down, with oodles of interest - that is 10 times worse than anything they ever did to anyone else. Karma IS a bitch.

BrooklynCat425

press charges against that lil brat. you were her friend for 7 years and she acted like that with you? she did it cuz it was being recorded and she used that to further embarrass you. I would kick her ass and put her in her place. That's what Jenelle needs she needs to meet someone who is alot tougher than she thinks she is so they could knock her lil ass back to reality. she should be booted from the show why compensate some lil bitch that doesnt appreciate what she has.

Lisa

Brittany is a dumb-ass little girl..scared or not. This is NEVER going to go away! As long as Youtube or similar sites exist, the WORLD will get to watch that girl beat the crap outta you, and you will FOREVER be laughed at and mocked. And Janelle will have 'street cred' and continue to torment you. She needs to press charges...ESPECIALLY since after the beat-down, Janelle talked more hateful smack to her on facebook. It would certainly be a slam-dunk case.

WAKE UP GIRL!!!!! Press charges! YOU didn't do anything wrong!

hghgh

nothing but white trash

natasha

ok please tell me why the hell this brat gets all this attention i thought the show was teen mom this bitch isnt even a mother to her child!she smokes weed on the show but amber portwood slapped someone and she goes to jail jenelle steals a credit card an still nothing happens.I am sick of her always crying about the fact her mom calls her a bad mom which she is i dont understand why she cant see it.I was a teen mom and even at 15 i couldnt see myself thinking that weed,guys,and hanging out with friends were more impotant.

cook

my 8 yr old nephew seen this an said "they were fighting for liberty ' bahhahhahah" OH No!

Muppet

I agree with #14. I think she is afraid to press charges for fear of retaliation. The problem is, until people start standing up to idiots like Janelle they will continue to think they can do this type of thing and get away with it. I hope the police press charges against her anyway and call the young girl that was beat up as a hostile witness!! (Can they do that?)
There should be some way to stop this idiocy!

You Know It's True

Disgusting is all I can say.

hmmmmmmmmmm

You got that right jc. She is a Yankee from New Jersey. They are taking over North Carolina and moving here all the time. All the retirees are coming here now and not going to Florida.

Redz

Seriously...why is her boyfriend black? I'm sure he is pure white trash, just like she is...

Allison

What a piece of white trash this Janelle chick is. If that would have been me, I would have went off on this beyotch. I wonder if she is as tough when no one else is around. I would wait until she's alone somewhere and beat her ass when none of her friends are around. Just watching this video makes me want to beat her trailer trash ass.

HAWK

Everyone that was witnessing this fight is at fault. They were egging her on to fight with the girl. The socio economics are sadly so prevalent in this area. My guess is they are uneducated and not enough work - so they get their kicks by beating up each other, drinking and/or getting pregnant. Very unfortunate situation in America Society!

glo

Gawd, when are they going to make it illegal to be white trash ignorant?!?!! I realize Walmart sales will plummet but come on!!!!