Britney Spears -- Hits the Stage in Las Vegas

3/26/2011 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears made a return to the stage last night in Las Vegas, debuting a new song called "Big Fat Bass" -- and TMZ has the video.

0326_britney_spears_video_tmz_ex
Brit performed three songs during the mini-concert at Rain nightclub in the Palms Casino & Resort -- "Hold It Against Me," "Big Fat Bass" and "Till the World Ends." During "Bass," Brit can be seen climbing up and down various props and sitting down on boxes -- not a lot of choreography going on here.

Draw your own conclusions.

0326_britney_spears_vegas_photo_launch

Sue

The frightening thing is we will be seeing this same thing when she's 40.

Tereza

If Britney wasn't already known from her prior work that performance wouldn't get her anything more then a stripper pole somewhere off the Las Vegas strip.

I once went to a performance of Erotica at The Rio in Vegas and those girls were seriously more talented then that clip of Britney - and that show was CANCELLED shortly after the performance I saw (p.s. whomever recommended that show to us... I want an apology!)

DANA

there only place she can do lips sync and not get attacked is USA

Blahhh

What I dont understand is, how is it that there is anyone willing to pay money to see this..?... She obviously is lip syncing to a really horrible song, while sitting on boxes and flapping around. This is not entertaining.

boner

Wow how fast she has become such a loser. Her act is so old now, and she can only perform in vegas clubs, so sorry for her, but crap happens can I borrow a quick Mil?

Selebraties Suck

Why can't today's singers sing with their clothes on?

bob

M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-O!!!!

Pimpcessa

In all fairness, the video posted here, didn't show the better parts of her show. HOWEVER, I looked at the vidz on youtube, and although it's better then what we see on this video, she is nowhere near the dancer she used to be.....not even close.

Her movements are mechanical and shows no confidence in her footing. Her movements of the past were fluid and really expressed more "wild abandon", so to speak.

Maybe it has to do with her shoes she is wearing? Who can run around onstage in 5 inch heels anyway? Maybe if she rethought her costumes she would be able to give it more and feel more confident that she won't land on her fanny?? And, maybe it is the result of the meds she has to take that make her foggier in the head and not trust her footing?

Either way, Brit has always lip synched in her concerts, just as many entertainers do when they have massive choreography. I mean Taylor Swift would have sound better onstage if she either: 1) quit hurling her body around while trying to sing and hit the notes correctly, or 2) lip synched and concentrated more on her choreography?

I don't think it's easy to keep your breathing correct when doing a ton of dancing. I think it's one or the other in terms of quality in the end.

Dan da man

I bet she left some "skid marks" on those speaker boxes!!!!

Ann

I think that she has really came a long ways from when she had her meltdown, but this really wasn't good...

I don't understand why whoever is running her career is having her perform live when she is obviously ill prepared to do so.

Bren

I am a big fan of Britney, but that was so lame! What was the point of her being there and lipsyncing and walking around/humping the air? Can she not dance or sing without autotune anymore? Sigh.

Marina326

Wow - that's was horrible. She's so auto-tuned and robotic. With the likes of Adele, Lady Gaga, and Katy Perry - who can all actually sing - this poor girl is going to go down in flames. Retire quietly Brittany. You're going to further humiliate yourself while those around you make tons of money. Don't let them do it. . .

anna

Did she just sit on a box the full final minute of that set? Hope her dancers get paid well. They ARE the show.
Also, not a fan of that song in general. The piano in the beginning sounds a LOT like "Chocalate Rain" by Tay Zonday.

Barbara

That was sad....an old broad like me could have pulled that one off....actually I think I would have done it better.

sammy

I don't get it. If I was a popstar and my job was to look hot and dance, I would do it. I don't understand how she can't lose 15 pounds and learn how to dance?? I guess she is just lazy.