Celeb Chefs to 'Wish' Kid -- We'll Cook With You!

3/26/2011 4:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two TV chefs have stepped up to the plate -- and have offered to cook for a "Make-A-Wish" kid who was snubbed by "Barefoot Contessa" star Ina Garten ... TMZ has learned.

0325-symon-macmillan-ina-getty-EX
Food Network star Beau MacMillan and "Iron Chef" Michael Symon are both reaching out to 6-year-old Enzo ... hoping they can fill the void Garten left after she turned down the kid's "wish" to cook a meal together.

In fact, MacMillan tells us he's ready to fly Enzo and his entire family out to Arizona STAT -- put them up in a fancy resort and treat them all to a VIP dinner at his 5-star restaurant.

MacMillan says he also wants to bring Enzo into the kitchen so they can prepare the meal together.

As for Symon -- the chef tells us he'll be in Enzo's home state of Oregon in the very near future and would be more than happy to swing by Enzo's house to "cook a dish" with him too.

Bon appetit!

tina

Now there is kindness! Michael Symon and Beau MacMillan you guys rock! Ina go back to the Hamptons are screw yourself.

Bella

UNBELIEABLE Ina!!! This little boy is going to DIE and you wouldn't cook a meal with him. Shame on you !!! Just wait.. you will be irrelevant after this, then YOU are going to be WISHING anyone will want you to cook a meal with them...SHAME on you!!!

tired of hearing about them

I went through cancer 7 years ago as an adult. One thought that kept going through my head was, "I feel like crap but I bet little kids feel worse since they don't understand all of this." I was so disappointed that the one cook wouldn't make time to grant this one wish. I love Iron Chief and Mike is one of my favorites. I think it is awesome those two stepped up. Thank you!

TMZgossip

Look the momma already got her a trip to a fancy resort in Arizona. Next she will be on tv shows and driving her Mercedes. Who sold this story to TMZ? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted at 8:28 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by N.O.Lady
...

the mother did
so she could gather donations on her blog site

Ina should change her mind and do the 1/2 hour visit.

with the following terms:

1. no film crew
2. no tv show
3. no cameras
4. no reporters
5. no mother -- let a different guardian be present
6. at the kid's house

lets see if it is really the kid's wish

beau

FIRE the piggy woman..Ina has a annoying laugh..All her guess are Gay..i wont watch her anymore. FIRE FIRE FIRE INA . What ever the reason nice for the guy to step up for the kid..

Vanessa

Am I the only one who is tired of this story? The woman couldn't do it. Leave it alone. She's not the anti-Christ or Satan or any of the other terms I've heard my friends describe her to be. Yes, I feel bad for the kid, but this is being blown way out of proportion.

lindsey

I can't believe what hateful threats Ina is getting. It's ludacris to suggest she should be fired. Are you really that dense? WAIT!! I forgot, I'm on TMZ! Posters(and the so- called "journalists") aren't very intelligent on this website, nor do they have any understanding and compassion. I would hate to run into any of you in real life. What kind of person would really wish cancer/death upon someone else and their loved ones? Someone who clearly needs psychological help. Pooping in front of her house? Seriously? How old are you? 12? You people are so disgusting. Get real and get a life! You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Get out there and do some good with your life. You all speak of "Karma" and I can't help but laugh. I think what you all are saying and doing to this women is disgraceful. Ina will be fine(all she did was decline) you(hateful, hypocritical, lazy trolls) however will get what's coming to you for unleashing your hate. You certainly will not be ushered into the pearly gates. I'll be wavin' to ya!

FLO

He will have a better time with Beau in Arizona than with Ina in her Garten of meanness.

sc1432

Kudo's to 2 chef's. If they are doing it for the right reason's or just for the press they offered to give this child the wish. The rest does not matter.

Ina is a self-absorbed, cold, callus women who thinks she is a star and the only thing she is is a poor excuse for a humane being.

KUDO'S TO THE GUYS...

Debbie

Now, those are a couple of great guys!! Screw Ina, she can't be a very good person to do this to a child that likes her so much. I hope this child has a great time with someone other than this ungreatfull, heartless bitch.

lindsey

Anytime, N.O. Lady.

Bobo Frog

I was joking about pooping in front of the lady's house, and now I feel bad about it. Listen folks, don't poop in front of her house. Even though it's something we've all done before, and there ain't no shame in it because everyone's done it....don't do it in this case.

eff you idiots who didnt watch the draft and dont know the whole story

steve you are just as barefoot ****essa. shame on you and her

Lisa E.

Well Steve, maybe you'll get metastisizing brain cancer you old son of a bitch!!! Karma will take care of you, I would love to see Lorena Bobbitt take care of you too, you ole male shouvenistic PIG!!!!

Bobo Frog

According to a Breaking News report on CNN, throngs of people are pooping in front of Ina Garten's house. What have I done? The horror....the horror....