Rap Stars

Turn Out for

Nate Dogg's Funeral

3/26/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop Dogg, The Game and Warren G all showed up today for the funeral of Nate Dogg, held at the Queen Mary Dome in Long Beach, CA.

0326_nate_dogg_funeral_REG
Nate Dogg, real name Nathaniel Hale, passed away on March 15.
He was 41.

Hey Now

It took me so long to realize that Snoop is holding that lady's hand and that's not a cast! I read someone say "that's a glove" but then I was like 'well why is his hand all bulky like that?' lol But I agree that Snoop looks really good in that pic. I love love the coat. Very nice.

RIP Nate Dogg

Anthony Herrington

Some of the comments made about the umbrella man are dumb. So let me chime in, Looks like Snoop and his wife are about to get into a Black Rolls Royce Phantom normally the people who have these type of cars are Chauffeur around, the Phantom also comes with an umbrella inside the door. SO if indeed Snoop is being Chauffeur around, I’m willing to bet my ****ting Military pay that he is, The Chauffeur would hold the umbrella over Snoop and his wife’s head before they entered the car. Oh Yeah plus it was reported that it was raining today where they were having the funeral at.

Hey Now

Remember when Snoop was on that show 'Monk?' That was just hilarious. I miss that show.

dd

It's been raining all week it Cali. if some of u would get out from under ur trailer park umbrellas u might get a clue. Post on Teen Mom 2 u belong together!!! Oh yea Dave get a clue ever heard of Italian, Irish, Asian gangs???? They were around before rappers were thought of, you holier than thou people make me sick!

dd

AND P.S. LOSERS NATE WAS A UNITED STATES MARINE!!!

dd

Dave do you write those same remarks to the KKK I think not...in case you haven't noticed all races rap you stupid SQUARE!

lisamorunning

I'm always amazed how new money gets spent. These fools with their big entourages will be broke too soon. Let Michael Jackson be a lesson to all of you that think it's important to have pomp and cir***stance. You are wasting your money!

MACK MAINE

****IN HATERS ALL THATS DOING THE NEGATIVE TALKING IF YOU WERE PAID ENOUGH I BET YOUR DUMB ASS WOULD HOLD HIS UMBRELLA TO

JUAN (323) SILVER LAKE

I WENT TO THE VIEWING YESTERDAY AND THAT WAS A SPECIAL MOMENT THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET! THERE WAS STRICT SECURITY SO I COULDN'T TAKE A PIC OF NATE BUT HE LOOKED WAY DIFFERENT. R.I.P. NATE AND THANX FOR ALL THEM HITS!!! MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT... OH YEAH AND HEY, "SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY"!!!!! :)

steven katona

bravo! mr snoop dogg is the best dressed man i've seen in a long time. he's a role model for billions of fans on this planet and now all can bare witness to his level of class and excellence as he shows he's got the style to show the respect that this fallen hero meant to him. bravo!

Canadasux

Sorry about Nate Dogg. But, Snoop Dogg looks like he stole those duds from a ringmaster at a circus. Come on! Put some real clothes on, Snoop!

dd

IT's A DOGG POUND PARTy,,those that know KNOW!!!RIP BABE!!

mondo

I feel bad for Snoop...he lost a Best Friend:(

clay 110

R.I.P. NATE DOGG

sunshinerad

Firstly, why was the funeral so damn late after Nate Dogg's actual death?

Second, what the hell is The Game wearing to a FUNERAL? Check yourself.