Oksana Grigorieva Has Her Hands Full

3/26/2011 4:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva took a break from fighting over custody with Mel Gibson yesterday by taking baby Lucia out to Gymboree in Sherman Oaks, CA.

0326_oksana_FP_7042077_Grigorieva_Oksana_FP9_EXCL_04_05
It's no contest ... that's one cute kid.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Ox holds her like a sack of potatoes. Why doesn't she put her down or get her up on her arm where Lucy can be comfortable and safe?

Hugh Jass

Send your loving thoughts to Lucia with the intention all in her life will be in her loving best interests.

Curious

Dashing off for a bit.

If I don't return, ya'll be well and stay frosty.

Tohidu.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

!! Look at the psot times! LOL

Posted at 9:20 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by Hugh Jass

Posted at 9:17 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by Sam

What happened?

Brett

That looks like an uncomfortable hold she's got on Lucia. Poor baby...

Posted at 9:04 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by say what?

Hey say what?

Holding on to the lottery ticket for dear life and message to Mel to pay up. Man I feel bad for Mel, he needs to get full custody and the kid away from this loon.

Danielle

That baby looks so much like Mel, she is adorable.

She is not even holding onto Oksana and no smile, or animation at all. Those pants she has on her look too tight also, can't Oksana afford clothes to fit that poor baby. She is hauling in $40k a month and all her living expenses are paid for by Mel, the house, utilities, etc., Oks should be able to buy clothes that fit the child.

middleagedcrazy

Looking at that picture of a kid --

Boy I miss mine at the ages 1-5. The constant testing, exploration, learning, growing, and inexplicable rages and demands. A few more years until I can play grandma (except for kids dropping off various pets for daycare) -- Remembering those absolutely joyous years.

Too bad holding the kid so tightly; must be working on the 'madonna' poses. Can the kid hold her own head up or is the piano player holding it up for her? Can the kid say words, or is her life going to be the piano player saying it for her?

Bleah.

Danielle

You can see Oksana's grey hairs. She must be late on her dye job.

I am suprised she doesn't let Lucia's hair grow a bit and make it pretty. It's not like Oksana has anything to do workwise, she has housekeepers, nannies, gardeners, doesn't work, she could take some time to do her child's hair.

I am okay with kids not dressing up, but Lucia looks like she is in hand me downs. With all the money Mel pays in child support I would not expect to see that.

middleagedcrazy

Cute kid and thank goodness she didn't inherit the 'fro' from the grandmother and aunt. Can't tell who a baby looks like at all, just grateful for the kid's sake she didn't get that Chucky hair.

Tee hee

jahman

yes geraldine ferraro bite the dust another racist bite the dust better for me and my family in america yes.

Belinda

Lucia is such a cutie. It is too bad we couldn't see her standing on her own two feet and walking on her own. But then again I guess Ox still wants her to look like a baby that needs to be held ... in photos that is. Or maybe Ox is afraid that if she gives Lucia her own space then the photos wouldn't include her and would only be of Lucia.

Danielle

Posted at 9:43 AM on Mar 26, 2011 by Belinda
------------
I bet that is it!

Tellthetruth59

Let's see... this is the third time in a week Ox has called the paps to get pictures of her and the baby so she can earn some extra rubles. If I were Gibson I'd be livid.

middleagedcrazy

More pictures of this poor kid than all seven of the other Gibson children combined.

Of course, signing any contract with the piano player could be problematic --

Tee hee

Brett

No sign of the 13K month security, Mel somebody is ripping you off.