What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

3/26/2011 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've slipped some subtle differences into these crafty photographs -- can you spot 'em?

03_25_difference_launch
**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photograph!**

audio1222

The brotha has man boobs, and she has none?

Mary

Tone deaf, autotuned overpublicized pop star pretending to be country in 1st pick ... same in 2nd pick. Now if you have put a pic of Carrie Underwood up for the 2nd pic, the DIFFERENCES would have been endless. I'm just sayin' ...

Tammy

I am tired of seeing her with her with the staged "surprised they are taking my picture" pose. Fakey. Fakey.

Bubbajk

Doesn't anyone see an ethical issue here? Time for TMZ's weekly bragging about their skill at manipulating news photographs, leading to questions about what happens when the modifications can change the meaning.

Hammer

tmz messed up cause when I clicked on the next to start to see the full picture(and how they usually do it) the answers were already revealed. I want my money back lol

Jenn

I see she has rug burns on her knees in both pictures, so that can't be one of them!

ciimonstr

girl in the background..photobomb, makes funny face
black guy is rupaul.. oogoling taylors shoes *snap "oh no she din't"
caught finally.. taylor picking her nose.
flags are whatever.. just not whatever

Julia

Living with STD is a hard life to many people. When I found this site STDsingle. com (my favorite STD dating site) I was once again hopeful. There are many sexy girls and hot guys who are seeking match living with the same STD here. All of them are friendly and informative. I really like the "who's online" feature STDsingle. com showing us how many are online and even how many new members have joined since my last visit.

johnbrew

The first difference is that flowerpot is missing in one photo.
Super Probiotic