'Ghost' Crew -- We NEED to Investigate 'Idol' Mansion!

3/27/2011 8:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The crew from "Ghost Adventures" believes there may be DEMONIC activity inside the haunted "American Idol" mansion ... and they want to investigate the place ASAP ... TMZ has learned.

American Idol House Haunted
Zak Bagans -- lead investigator of the "Ghost Adventures Crew" -- insists the alleged paranormal activity inside the Beverly Hills mansion where the "A.I." finalists were staying sounds LEGIT and "possibly demonic."

As TMZ first reported, the "Idol" gang MOVED OUT of the place last week after several spooky incidents -- including flickering lights, mysterious spider infestations, and a FLOATING WHITE SHEET!!

Zak tells us he feels the best way to investigate the supernatural situation would be to bring  the "Idol" finalists BACK to the house so he can use them as "trigger objects."

Zak explains, "If there are spirits or demonic entities present they may have had a connection with one of them ... hence all the activity."

We're told the "Ghost Adventures Crew" has already been in touch with the people at "Idol."

Stay tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuned.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Katie

I saw, "WHY NOT?"...also all you haters, you can eat the Ghost Adventures Crews dust! They kick a**! Totally hope this happens! :D

Chris

I think its possible but knowing how these shows work, its probably a bunch of bull crap aimed at more publicity. Seriously guys, if you want to keep your credibility, stay away from the Hollywood BS.

L

These are the atupidest guys ever. They are even worse than Jay & Grant.

Stephanie

who are you to say that GA isn't real. have u been to any of the places that they have gone to? prob not bcuz then u would know that it is all real. back off of GA. they r real ppl that have experienced real demonic actions. zak, nick and aaron we luv u guys. keep doing what ur doing.

faye

ghosts and demons are real because my mom was attacked by a demon and my grandpa saw a ghost tickling my grandmother's foot while they were sleeping.

Brian B.

Wow...Sounds spooky!

McKenya

Haha kool I bet my house is more scary and haunted than the idol mansion its probably true 2 :):):)

Liveforjesus

This is to good ol jimbo billy bob that made the ignorant comment about demons being a figment of imagination...are you familiar with the bible buddie? Maybe you better educate yourself a little and read a page or two in it...Get to know lucifer a little and then try to deny they exist. To deny the existance of the devil is denying that jesus christ ever existed. Are you sure you still want to stand by that comment? I would sincerely think again, because the devil doesn't discriminate, and misery loves company .....best believe...jesus is coming the end is near and he is coming for his people that believe and love him and are here to speak his word and live in his glory. Hallelujah! God is love.

lily

Do people have nothing better to do than to slam somebody apparently . brush yourself off Zak you are absolutely beautiful I could only hope to share one glimmer of your light in the next lifetime.I think it is silly of them to not let them investigate it,and atleast get to the bottom of the supposed stories.Zak and his friends are not "negative" people and had anyone really watched the show some of that stuff there is no way they couldve made all that up.I love you Zak keep your head up.And to all you skeptics open your eyes a little bit more maybe youll see things clearer.I love you Zak -Lily in South Carolina

lily

leave it as well to the spiritual fanatics to prove a valid point for all you non believers even in the bible it says the devil can have the voice of a thousand waters-if you dont believe in spirits then do you not believe in god? or the "holy spirit?-there are forces out there beyond our control that justifiably should be do***ented for more understanding and the GAC are doing just that.-Lily in SC

sherry alicea

I like see tv American Ghost Adventures.

ktbug

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE GUYS AT GHOST ADVENTURES GO INTO THE HOUSE, I LOVE THE SHOW EVERY WEEK WHEN I WATCH IT I GET SCARED. HOPE TO SEE REAL SOON.LOVE YOU GUYS.....

Linda

I hVE EXSPEANCE gHOST Sence i was 4 yrs old

shania smith

I LOVE YOU ZAK GO KICK SOME GHOST ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ashley williams

i would like to know if you guys still need some one to go into the house and help investigate the ghost

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7