Shifty Shellshock Arrested on Outstanding Warrants

3/27/2011 8:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they responded to a domestic disturbance call between Shifty Shellshock and his girlfriend -- only to realize he had a few outstanding warrants, so they arrested him.

0327_Shifty_Shellshock_TMZ_ex_2
We're told when cops arrived on the scene, they looked up Shellshock, real name Seth Binzer, and discovered the outstanding warrants before they even investigated the disturbance.

He was picked up around 10:35 AM and booked into Van Nuys jail shortly after noon.

It is unclear what the outstanding warrants were for. He's currently being held on $5,000 bail.

Shellshock is best known for founding the group Crazy Town and his many appearances on "Celebrity Rehab."

Shifty posted bail later Sunday night and chatted with our photog on his way out of jail.

0328_shifty_shellshock_video

lizz

damn that's sad. he doesn't look so good... and if he's roughing up his girlfriend.... well really bad news.

I always rooted for him when he was on rehab... he seems like such a nice guy. looks like this addiction has gotten the best of him.

kim

Isn't this Natty Baby's ex? Charlie Sheen's goddess was Shifty's girlfriend.lol *Charlie Sheen's is sloppy seconds on this tool* But then again, Charlie will have sex with anything so it doesn't matter. TMZ needs to hire me because I remember degrees of seperation!!!!

lizz

Mikey

He's a really cool looking drug addict. Hopefully he can get another gig on Celb Rehab so he can get more money for drugs. Come on "Dr Drew" give the guy some more cash! And buy him a tooth please.

Mikey

I hope Mike Starr does end up like this guy. Mike's cleaned things up since being on Celf Rehab with Shifty hasn't he? Go Dr Drew!

Mikey

What did he do, sell his front tooth for drugs?

Jodi

I watch CR but I swear I don't recognize this guy. When was he on?

??

It doesn't surprise me he was arrested it surprised me he is still alive. Another Mike (Alice In Chains Bassist) Starr story in the making!

D.K.

i saw him about two weeks ago at a strip club on sunset/west hollywood and u can tell he was weird, he was scarring the dancers away... and his little friend / bandana boy was telling everyone in the parking lot that he was there with the guy from crazy town...

Mikey

This is what happens to you when you change your name from Lohan to Binzer.

Mikey

Will this delay the release of the new album?

Machelle

I had the same thoughts
about this guy as I did
Mike Starr when I saw him
on Celebrity Rehab which I
don't want to say. I'm so sad for
him because he has such a beautiful
son, if he's not enough motivation
for him to straighten up- he'll
be six feet under. He needs to watch
the movie Crazy Hearts.

Mikey

The best thing he can do right now is get a big crazy looking tattoo on his face and race pigeons like Mike Tyson.

Mikey

I'm starting to think Dr Drew is a mad scientist and his making the people on his show more crazy than they started out. Michael Lohan just got off that show and look at him.

Cujeaux

Gross. He lost several teeth within a couple of years. Has his sleazy charm officially worn off yet?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments