Shifty Shellshock Arrested on Outstanding Warrants

3/27/2011 8:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they responded to a domestic disturbance call between Shifty Shellshock and his girlfriend -- only to realize he had a few outstanding warrants, so they arrested him.

0327_Shifty_Shellshock_TMZ_ex_2
We're told when cops arrived on the scene, they looked up Shellshock, real name Seth Binzer, and discovered the outstanding warrants before they even investigated the disturbance.

He was picked up around 10:35 AM and booked into Van Nuys jail shortly after noon.

It is unclear what the outstanding warrants were for. He's currently being held on $5,000 bail.

Shellshock is best known for founding the group Crazy Town and his many appearances on "Celebrity Rehab."

Shifty posted bail later Sunday night and chatted with our photog on his way out of jail.

0328_shifty_shellshock_video

MIDNIGHT TOKER

that song was kool..butterflys rock

anony

What's wrong with his tooth?
Duh, meth, duh!

Ang

looks like my ex brother in law....lol he is a crackhead too and a drunk......EX bro lives on welfare and gets drugs with his check from all the taxpayers..he has 3 kids no child support so the kids get welfare too. we are self employed and broke from all taxes we pay ,just so people like my ex bro can pay for their drugs. He also goes and stays in the hospital on us all because he has Chrones disease but hey what else would we use our money for ,food,shelter?

Carl

Ever since their one hit back in the 90s I knew he was a loser. Go watch "Butterfly" on YouTube for a good laugh. It is basically this idiot, who looks like a gang banger, dancing around in fantasyland.

thestones

who's this guy?

slimjim22

@ Mikey~~ You write the funniest stuff!!!!!! I cant stop laughing at your posts!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! You and 'CHAPS' are my favorites on this site!!! Its good to add laughter to some of these stories cuz otherwise they are too depressing and sad... this crazytown guy is such a mess. He used to be cute.

Paul Lynde

METH, It does a body good!

Sherms

Okay, so how old is that picture without the tooth, since he clearly has a tooth in the video attachment (unless I am seeing things)?

mojo

i cant say for sure how old the photo is, but i do know of a thing called dentists. they ALL wear flippers....

punkandroll

This dude is a tool!! you can see him cruise melrose blvd on a bike hoping someone will recognize him. silly COKED out douche

Daniel Douglas

This is "D" I am Seth's homie. **** all of you ignorant people saying dumb **** about a dude you do not know. He has some hot **** recorded right now.

Go to youtube and type in "Shifty City of Angels" and tell me his **** is wack. Even so, you might be missing more teeth than him if I heard some of the bull**** on here in real life.

Big up Shifty.

Kerry

You the man Seth. These soft ass panty waste that are commenting no nothing of your struggles because their mommy wipes their ass. Ignore them my brother. Keep fighting that coke dragon and one day you will win. I assure you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4