Charlie Sheen -- The Pugly Truth

3/28/2011 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards are back at war, and this time their pet Pug hangs in the balance -- but fear not ... this tragic tale also includes some ADORABLE puppy footage! Yay!!!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

QueenB

I was highly concerned for his dog when in one of his recent home videos the camera panned on the dog, laying lifeless in a dog bed in a hall way- the dog never lifted his head. EVen my most senior dogs in their final days would have lifted their head if a stranger was walking past their bed - LET ALONE AN ENTIRE CAMERA CREW. I thought something was wrong when i saw this!!! Knowing how much Denise does for animals- She fosters, rescues and saves dogs- I know if she took those dogs back it was for really good reason.

John Rossi

WOW, TRAILER PARK LOSER,

SCALPERS ARE GOING TO PAY UP TO $400 FOR A TICKET AND GIVE IT AWAY.

YOU’RE OBVIOUSLY ONE OF THESE LOSERS WITH AN IQ OF A CEASAR

SALAD.

I KNOW $400 , IS PROBABLY WHAT YOU MAKE PER MONTH ASKING PEOPLE…

“ WOULD YOU LIKE FRIES WITH THAT”…

IS THERE ANY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE OUT HERE?…

OBVIOUSLY NOT , LOSERS.

BYE LOSER DORKS,

- JOHN ROSSI

Wellington

What else is TMZ going to downplay about Sheen. They actually made the fact that Charlie starved his dog to death into a joke. Does TMZ have their noses so much up Charlie's butt that they think even this is funny? I thought Harvey was suppose to be an animal advocate. I wondered during his Twitter video why Charlie showed such little emotion when one of the "goddesses" came in and announced that the dog had died.

PhilipMarkum

Charlie/Raymond, redeem yourself: Explain to all of us why a dog died in your care? Maybe two dogs died since Betty died also - was it an early death - explain? See, the American public loves to forgive when it's possible so maybe there is an explanation? We all know that there is a good guy underneath, Charlie/Raymond, so why not let that nice warlock come out to play for a while? Seriously, the hatred is sad because it's destroying you. As I said in another post just isolate yourself, reach out to your great family that obviously loves you, and get some help. You're not a good actor, Charlie/Raymond, you're a GREAT actor. You're missing the best years of your life with all of this drivel. Time flies by and soon you'll be an old used up man looking back and saying, "Where did my life go?" Think about it then get some help...you can do it Charlie.

Muppet

Charlie and his idiocy of trolls, warlocks etc. has turned me right off. I used to think he was funny, now I think he's gone off his rocker.
He's tweeting things about his children's mother that are repulsive. It shows he cares nothing about his children, never mind his dogs. He can't get his sh*t together to even see how much this will affect their lives.
He's not funny anymore he's pathetic.
Denise needs to report him for animal abuse, if she doesn't she's as much an enabler as the other people around Charlie.

psssst Charlie...go get your teeth fixed! They're nasty!!

Dog Lover

Absolutely disgusting. And for those of you saying "oh, so he shoots and attempts to strangle his ex-wives and girlfriends and you didn't say anything, but he abuses a dog and NOW you get upset?" Yes, I get upset. Animals, like children, are helpless in an instance like this. The women are adults who could leave, file divorce papers and/or restraining orders. The pugs didn't have that option. I actually met Denise and her black pug a few years ago while at the vet's office when I was there with my pug. She couldn't have been nicer. People that abuse defenseless animals and/or kids are the lowest of the low. I hope Charlie rots in Hell for his animal abuse.

Chaps

Chuckles has met his match, letting that Pug die is going to cost him millions.

DANG - what would it cost to get his respect back?

Sorry, Charlie - if you have to ask, you cant afford it...

chicagannie

I wouldn't let Charlie take care of one of my turds, let alone a living, breathing creature.

Denise should keep the dog.

Autumn_in_Michigan

"It’s one thing to rubberneck at an accident on the highway. It’s human nature to be curious.

If the event is unusual — a car on fire, for instance — it’s also human nature to want to linger a bit and stare.

It’s quite another for someone to set up bleachers along a notoriously dangerous section of highway, then sell tickets to the seats. The people who buy tickets are simply waiting — even hoping — for an accident.

Today’s happy news is that most Americans instinctively get this. So as of this writing, tickets to Charlie Sheen’s touring show, “My Violent Torpedo of Truth,” appear to remain widely unsold....

Ticket scalpers who scarfed up 1,375 tickets to his Wallingford, Conn., show are sitting on an unsold stack of roughly 1,371 of them, waiting for the proverbial phone to ring."

Chaps

Chuckles can use his tickets to light his AddictoMax 3000 CrackBong!

ksis

Posted at 8:07 AM on Mar 29, 2011 by Wellington

******************

LOL! You are so off base. TMZ is not up Charlie's assssssss, but up their employer's asssssss, namely Warner Bros. You know...The ones that Charlie is sueing for 100 mil. LMAO!
And when Natalie announced Betty's death, Charlie already KNEW about it. She announced it for the audience.

Hey Raymond! I see you are accused of being Charlie! LOL!!!!

Autumn_in_Michigan

"We became aware of the most recent attacks from Charlie via Twitter, when he called Denise a "traitor and loser whore" and accused her of stealing his dogs. Friends of the pair tell me the hate isn't new, however -- it's been going on for months.

"How Denise has managed to keep all this secret for so long is a miracle," a friend of the former couple tells me. "If Charlie is willing to put those evil tweets out in public, you can only imagine what he has called Denise in private."

All of this started after Denise refused to allow Charlie to use their daughters as a photo opportunity in a TV interview he set up after his two sons with Brooke Mueller were removed from his custody last month. Since then, he has been on the attack, and it doesn't look like it will end any time soon.

"Denise has learned how to deal with the name calling, but once you start tweeting pictures of yourself with knives and saying you wished someone would die it's a totally different game," the pal says. "Denise is no longer angry -- she's scared.""

ksis

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Bad bad Raymond...uhmmm...I mean Charlie. LOL!

Adriane

Boy what's with all the hate.Nobody here was there at his house when she came and got the dogs so we realy dont know the condition they were in. We just read a artile that may or may not be factual.Again I will say there are times I think Richards wants Sheen to act out.Its because he gets to excited all he need to do is stay cailm at all times and things will work out fine.

Gem

If this is true, why is Sheen free? Others that have done this to animals end up in jail; of coarse its MONEY!