« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

John Cena

30x the 'Wish' Granting

Power

3/29/2011 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WWE's John Cena is about to make a whole bunch of little wishes come true -- because TMZ has learned he's taking 30 kids from Make-A-Wish to WRESTLEMANIA!!!!!!

032811_john_cena_getty_ex

Reps from M.A.W. tell us 30 kids with "life-threatening medical conditions" from the U.S., Canada, and even Australia will attend Wrestlemania XVII this weekend in Atlanta.

But that's not all -- the kids will be going to a private autograph session with WWE Superstars and Divas ... and afterward, they'll hit a pizza party hosted by Cena!!!

We're told the M.A.W. Foundation also plans to honor John at the party for passing a huge milestone -- 200 wishes granted -- an honor shared by only three other celebs ... Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Hulk Hogan.

1208_wrasslin_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lucky_130

Thats great, all those little kids are going to get to see just how AWESOME the Miz really is this Wrestlemania!

wtf

did the usual group of Mensa geniuses post "wrestling is fake" yet?

cuz with Cena, it's not only fake but gay.

Rob Bissell

30 Kids for Wrestlemania, 200 Wishes granted total. Ina Garten could learn alot from John Cena

lizz

Cena is hot.... he has a big heart.

WN

I never have been a fan of John Cena, but I do have to say that he has earned my respect. It is so awesome that he is bringing those children to WrestleMania and providing the pizza and autograph session.

Howie

Steroids are illegal. Almost all of these wrestlers use steroids. Wrestling is legal. Wrestlers are almost never arrested for steroid possession or use.

Look at video clips of wrestlers from the 1950's and 1960...'s. They didn't look anything like the wrestlers today, because most of them didn't use steroids, growth hormone and other drugs. This kind of WWE wrestling is mostly fake too. If it pleases some ill kids to watch these guys wrestle, fine. Yes, these wrestlers are athletes and highly skilled performers and their stylized violence can be entertaining. But, the drugs are not healthy for the wrestlers when consumed long term and there are better role models for children than these wrestlers.

Not expecting anyone who is a big fan of this kind of wrestling to agree with me and I don't care. That's what I think and you're entitled to your opinions too.

Pierre from Canada

I was not aware of John Cena's involvement with the M.A.W. Foundation.

John, if you were a Canadian as I am, I would have no hesitation nominating you for the Order of Canada for your involvement in the M.A.W. Foundation not only here in Canada but throughout the world. Now when I hear your name I will think of the word Hero!

fifi

I hope none of those kids are gay. John Cena hates gays. John Cena is a turd.

rhode

Sometimes there are individuals that can't see the forest through the trees. Sad...

NelsonH

This will mean so much to the little ones who are suffering. As a kid, pro wrestling was the greatest thing in the world. I wish more of the rich and famous would step up for this cause. Thanks to John Cena and everyone involved.

Chad Hulse

what a great guy for doing this!!

Justin

That's awesome,.

f015e

wtg john,you will make a difference on this planet no matter the naysayers!!! bty make more movies, tyvm

Really?!

I do feel sorry for Ina at this point.

jrn