'Make-A-Wish' Kid -- Focused On The Dolphins

3/28/2011 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Make-A-Wish kid snubbed by celeb chef Ina Garten has MOVED ON -- in fact, we're told, Enzo is so excited about his back-up wish to swim with dolphins ... he sleeps in his bathing suit.

0328_makewish_dolphin_EX

A family member tells TMZ, 6-year-old Enzo -- who suffers from leukemia -- has conquered his initial disappointment and is now focusing on his upcoming swim sesh with real-life dolphins.

We're told Enzo not only sleeps in his bathing suit -- but when he's awake, he spends a huge chunk of his free time learning to swim ... all to make his new wish a reality.

TMZ previously reported, Ina has officially REVERSED her refusal to see the kid ... after twice denying his request for a meet-up -- claiming she plans to call him today.

As of the time this story was published, Enzo's family had not heard anything from Ina.

CountryGal

Muppet they are blackmailing famous people to do charity work. It's ****ed! They are ****ed. I'm spreading this news everywhere.

gibbs

Good Choice, Enzo. Hope you and your family have a wonderful time.

Regulator

"sesh" you're real cool when you shorten words. Awesome writing you hipsters. That community college degree pays off!

Wishes

VOTE FOR MOST IDIOTIC COMMENT:

#1 by Smashley
why are you exploiting this poor child for some petty story?

Posted at 1:47 PM on Mar 28, 2011 by smashley

-----OR------
#3 by CountryGal
BOYCOTT Make A Wish.

Posted at 1:47 PM on Mar 28, 2011 by CountryGal

IT'S A TIE. AND I THINK THESE TWO MORONS SHOULD MARRY EACH OTHER. THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER'S INTELLECT.
Smashley and CountryGal = Perfect Union in dumb-dumb bliss!!!

Rotten Puppets

Awesome day for Enzo coming up when he swims with the dolphins. I wish him nothing but a wonderful time.

MoonDust

hahaha so glad he chose the dolphins!!!!!!!

oscarpopcan

WOW!!! "Heartless" Contessa needs to blame it on her PR rep. I hope Contessa's career dies before this kid does

smashley

You're an idiot - this kid is NOT being exploited. READ THE STORY - READ ABOUT "MAKE A WISH"!!! People like you are always trying to stir the pot. And you're not even intelligent!!

Posted at 1:51 PM on Mar 28, 2011 by Wishes
==============================================================

Actually I am intelligent and aware of the 'MAKE-A-WISH' foundation, the fact of the matter is that millions of requests are made and not all of them are possible. It does not need to be an attack on any person or organization that could not make it possible. Not trying to stir the pot, just saying... Why not focus on the positive instead?

Hello is anybody in there?

I guess it's too late on Ina's part guess her T.V, career is over from the backlash.

Glad he moved on i know he and his family enjoy himself with the dolphins.

CountryGal

Enzo Momma keep Selling this story gurl, you'll be cruising in your new fancy car and wearing yo bling bling before you know it.

HMMMM

If this were my child I wouldn't let that broad have anything to do with him, and would not take her call. Let him swim with the dolphins and be happy. I would tell that cow where to go right quick. She was fine with being a poor excuse for a human being, but since PUBLICITY is bad, she changes her mind? Would LOVE to hear her excuse........."my people misunderstood".........

Tellthetruth59

Have a great time Enzo! Great choice.

g

boycott the food network

PhD2010

My friends and I watched her show all the time, and we all agreed that we will never watch her show again. I thought she was the sweetest person in the world. She has that 'sweet person' face. Lost me as a viewer for sure!

ocgirl

Aw good for him. That will be so fun for him.