More Arrests in 'Teen Mom' Brawl

3/28/2011 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like cops are going after everyone involved in the "Teen Mom" mega-fight first shown on TMZ ... because the woman who Jenelle Evans punched -- and the woman who pushed Jenelle into her -- have been busted.

0328_britney_mugshots
Britany Truett (left) -- the woman who got beaten -- as well as Brittany Maggard (right), the pusher, were both arrested.  They were released on $500 bond.

0328-teen-mom-push-two-arrows-credit_v2
TMZ broke the story ... Jenelle was also arrested for assault.

keeping it real

Lock up the whole Dang Trailer Park!!!

peoplearesilly

This is so disturbing on so many levels and ABSOLUTELY pathetic that you give these morons press; which is exactly what they crave. Shame on you for shoving this nonsense down our throats every damn day (and I can handle it). But for young kids, all they think is if I act like that I can make a lot of money and be on TV!

Do you not see the complete destruction of America you are helping cause?

Mike

I don't understand the beatee getting arrested. Everything she did on video appeared to be defensive. Even though the attacker was wrong, here, she could find work as a pro cage fighter. good take down, good control, good mount and finished it well.

jus-sayin

geee...what a swell mom. NOT!!!! take the kid away from this looser!

Kansas

Ugly girls. If these highskoolers don't already have bi-racial kids they will soon enough. I can see these two girls 10 years from now. Smoking in the back of some pos car with loud dirty misbehaved kids counting change to pay for gas.

harvey is the MAN

haha....TRAILOR TRASH! the video of the fight is friggin hlarious and just as trashy as you imagined. see here >> http://www.youtube.com/user/BaddBoyBlanco <<........ maybe they can be cell buddies with LiLo. hahaha

Risie

Classless Sluts.
If I was their mothers I would do as Bill Cosby famous quotes "I brought you in this world, I can take you OUT!"

mac

it's quite obvious that it was a set-up if the "victim" was also charged... how are most of you too stupid to realize that you don't get arrested for getting beat up..

Caligurl28

for everyone who is questioning why these other girls got aressted. There is no such thing as a self defense law when getting into a brawl like these girls did any more. The fight was also provoked by the girl that got beat up as heard in the video and provoked by the girl who shoved Jenelle into the girl that got beat put as seen in the video. If you ask me the girl asked for it. Im not going to provoke a fight and then press charges for it later thats a sore losser. Dont call a girl out to fight you and then call the cops just because you got beat up.

mag

WINNING!

jus-sayin

NASTY A-$-$ SCANKS

CCC

1) Fighting in the streets - Check
2) Boyfriend with warrent for cocaine - Check
3) Arrest record before the age of twenty - Check
4) TMZ coverage - Check

Just another day in the trailor park.

James

Hey, you two sluts. Here is my E-mail address. Why don't you send me an E-mail, so I can reply and tell you how skanky, trashy, slutty and stupid you both are. Skanks.

Greg

I don't understand some of the people on here. The fight I saw involved 2 people and a third that instigated it. Just because Truett is a crappy fighter doesn't mean she shouldn't be prosecuted for her role in the assault.

Cella

Can't we just use them all for kindling?