'Teen Mom 2' Star

Arrested

Over Fight Video

3/28/2011 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jenelle Evans, star of MTV's "Teen Mom 2," was arrested late last night for assault ... after TMZ posted her rabid attack on another girl last week.

Teen Mom 2 Mug Shot
Oak Island Police tell TMZ Evans was booked into Brunswick County Jail and was released shortly thereafter on bond.

According to Jenelle's attorney, a warrant was issued for Jenelle's arrest after police saw the video of Evans fighting with another girl. The other girl in the video, Britany Truett, initially said she wasn't going to press charges, but changed her mind over the weekend.

Evans is charged with assault and "affray for fighting." She is due back in court April 26.

An attorney for Evans tells TMZ, "Based on the information that I have received, I believe Jenelle was set up."

0325_teen_mom_fight_splash_video_ex
UPDATE: Get this ... cops had a warrant for Kieffer Delp (the guy Jenelle and Britany were fighting over) based on a cocaine charge from last year ... and they found him at Jenelle's house and arrested him too.

0328_kieffer_delp_mug_ex_2

WillOTheWisp

Looking back later, this black guy will be a mistake from their youth. I once had a older white lady told me that she regretted dating and having black kids. It ruined her life. I wonder if the mistakes and ruined thoughts have entered their minds.

Posted at 7:56 AM on Mar 28, 2011 by mo

STFU, you ignorant TROLL!!

Obviously you flunked English, what kind of crap is this?
"I once had a older white lady 'told' me that she regretted dating and having black kids."

How are you going to throw the past participle ‘told’ in with in with the present statement - "I once had a older white lady 'told' me…”, WTF???

First off, you’re a dummy; and second off, you’re still a dummy and a liar!!!
Go get educated!!!

WillOTheWisp

Yeah, as they should!!!

And they need to go arrest that hoe that shoved her into Britany!!!

Ignorant ass animals!!

tommy jonq

this is what happens when girls grow up without fathers and brothers to protect them. they turn mean. what else can they do?

WutTheHell

Jenelle's mother has deep emotional issues. She has treated her daughter like an inconvenience since she was born. Now, she's using the baby as a crutch to justify the inevitable outcome of a daughter that has been emotionally abused for so long. Bot of them need to seek counseling ASAP.

B lah

Jace doesnt live with her. Janelles Mom has temporary custody of him until Janelle straightens up.

Larry

Insignificant, ignorant mole of a girl. Equally ignorant were the people around her egging her on. It is tragic that the only thing this girl has to brag about is her stint on television and beating another girl. Also, showing her lack of judgement is the guy she was fighting over. It is a royal shame that MTV would give this piece of crap any television time at all. Of course, MTV is not known to be a quality network, catering to the slime component of this county.

Oldhan

Posted at 7:17 AM on Mar 28, 2011 by Mary P

Mary her mother raised Jenelle. Her mother is the fault of her daughters BS. Her mother talks down to Jenelle in front of her child. Her mother yells in front of that child. Jenelle is trash because of her up bringing. That boy has no chance unless CPS gets involved.

Lesson here. Parents must be a parent to your child. Don't let MTV raised them. Now, understand that I am not a person talking out my a$$. My up bringing was terrible. Which lead to my life of drugs, crime & all kinds of drama. Here I am at now a changed person who can reflect on my past and know that I will NOT keep the cycle rolling with my daughters. '

I do not allow them to watch MTV. I do not allow them to be raised by negativity. They are taught that they are important and that they should have class, respect & always be truthful even when the truth hurts. Being a parent is not just paying the bills and hoping your child grows into a good person into society. It is training them when they are young to value themselves and always understand that your actions and decisions will be the base of who you will become. They do not cuss me or my wife out nor do we do that to them.

So don't tell me that her mom is doing a good job when in reality she is the cause of it all and the child she is raising for Jenelle has a pretty dark future ahead of him if no one come ins and intervenes. TRUTH.

angel

thank god the mom has custody and not her all she has ever done was wht she wanted and go figue the guy had drugs thats were he said he got his money bc he dont have a job she has a kid if she ever wants to get him back d=from her mom she needs to grow up hope they give her some tough time so she sees how much she ****ed up

montana

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE *****S AND WHITE TRASH YELLING AND ENCOURAGING THAT FIGHT SHOULD HAVE THEIR ASSES THROWN IN JAIL TOO

proudmama

I think this girl is complete trash.. She complains that she cant survive off the amount of money she gets paid for the show, the girl shouldnt get paid, her mother should she's the only mom in that family. She just stopped going to work and got fired... working is usually how people pay there bills honey... shes trash, so nasty i would be embarrassed to call her my daughter and especially my mother.

jeff

The epitome of white f**king trash...Seems like a great place for the military to test missles!

Sickened

Oh thank god! What garbage!

anna

wow janelles true colors. she is a trashy piece of **** that needs to grow the hell and take care of her child. better get fixed bitch you dont deserve to be a mother. as for the girl pushing jamelle into the other girl her ass should be in jail too. jamelle your garbage and im glad your mom has your son he's better off without s***m like you. oh yeah learn how to fight you looked like an idiot.... lmao

Sadie

She really needs to be at home taking care of Jace, instead of making herself look stupid on video fighting for a no good piece of s***, who she really needs to get rid of like her mother says.
She really needs to grow up and take care of her own.

Candace