'Teen Mom 2' Star

Arrested

Over Fight Video

3/28/2011 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jenelle Evans, star of MTV's "Teen Mom 2," was arrested late last night for assault ... after TMZ posted her rabid attack on another girl last week.

Teen Mom 2 Mug Shot
Oak Island Police tell TMZ Evans was booked into Brunswick County Jail and was released shortly thereafter on bond.

According to Jenelle's attorney, a warrant was issued for Jenelle's arrest after police saw the video of Evans fighting with another girl. The other girl in the video, Britany Truett, initially said she wasn't going to press charges, but changed her mind over the weekend.

Evans is charged with assault and "affray for fighting." She is due back in court April 26.

An attorney for Evans tells TMZ, "Based on the information that I have received, I believe Jenelle was set up."

0325_teen_mom_fight_splash_video_ex
UPDATE: Get this ... cops had a warrant for Kieffer Delp (the guy Jenelle and Britany were fighting over) based on a cocaine charge from last year ... and they found him at Jenelle's house and arrested him too.

0328_kieffer_delp_mug_ex_2

Janie

Will someone please tell me how she can be out on bond? Did her mother really post bond to get her out? Who else would have posted bond. This girl is out of control. She needs the protective
custody of jail.

Amanda

She deserves everything bad coming her way. She's white trash. By the looks of those people standing around and the neighborhood, thats how they raise 'em down there.

pammie8

Set up? Oh give me a break! No one forced her to fight, I don't care if that other s***bag pushed her or they where egging her on! We all are responsible for ourselves and we all make our own decisions!
White trash deserves to go to jail and she is still having this thing around to? Way to try and get your kid back!

Mary P

Not all kids are byproducts of their parents. If a kid can rise up and be more educated than their drop out parents and not hit their kids, then conversely, a well raised child "done right" doesn't guarantee a lawyer or doctor either. You have only seen the show, apparently. You do realize that Jenelle also thought it was totally fine to smoke weed while pregnant right? Her mother never allowed drugs in her home and Jenelle was toking up with a baby inside (Jenelle admitted this on some sort of online question site). My upbringing, by all accounts, I should be trash. My husband and I just bought a 4 bedroom pool home, while renting out or prior home, to accommodate our 4 kids and we're 27, coming up on our 7th year anniversary. Does that mean my crappy parents get the credit for me being somewhat successful, finding a good man and being responsible for my family and our finances?

Her mother talks down to her because Jenelle was a PROUD druggie before she even got pregnant. She plastered all sorts of videos before and during pregnancy of her smoking weed and partying and some excerpts about "giggle, my mom is gonna be so mad".

When MTV came on the scene, she was already a daily dopehead and pregnant. MTV has nothing to do with her already being in that spot. But if your upbringing was crappy and parenting is 100% child outcome, then your parents MUST be great parents, because Jenelle is bad so her mother is bad.

If you do not allow them to watch MTV - then I also tend to think you don't know the whole story and that type of judgment is just as ill advised as allowing them to watch MTV.

But since you don't know me, or my situation (and apparently none of Jenelle's) I don't think it makes you qualified to tell me (again, a mother of 4 wonderful boys who's fought a long hard battle with my oldest being bipolar and getting him the things he needs in life) what a parent is, especially, by your logic - that you wouldn't possibly even know what one is because one person is only what their parents brought them up to be.

You may have little angels now at 6 and 7 or whatever the case is. But after you've been hit in the face (when all accounts point to that never happening to Jenelle to learn), had your money stolen, your credit cards stolen, had drugs smoked in your house, pushed around (literally) and on and on.

If you truly believe a parent is the sole outcome factor to a child, then you must treat your children the same way you were treated and therefore, I feel sorry for your children, because no child is ever different than the way they were raised.

mikki

Throw her in jail, and her s***my friends, too! Especially the one who pushed Janelle into the victim. Battery, anyone?

pammie8

All I hear is blame the mom, blame the mom, its the moms fault! I call BULL****! I know people with alot worse upbringing (try no parents around) who have become law abiding functioning members of society. Its called breaking the cycle, you either find the strength inside yourself to do it or your a weak minded fool who follows the rest of the world down the rabbit hole.
This girl is no dummy, she is smart as hell if you know anything about her she is making her own choices to live like a s***bag!

Brad

Typical interracial dating scenario. Ugly white trash white girls, black guy, baby out of wedlock, drugs, trailer park.
If you raise kids like this, you should be executed.

svizzy

haha funny!! ufc ugly fighting ****s. no seriously let them kill each other. the world is overpopulated. all these messed up people should be terminated then we don't need all these chemicals to make more food. you all can hate me for what i just wrote but you know it is the truth.

Melissa

They need to put this girl and this guy in jail, this is a joke, she is not going to ever change and grow up until she actually faces some sort of punishment, I mean real punishment, more than her Mom screaming at her! I feel for the baby, he is the real victim here, his mom is an inmature criminal who can't grow up and raise her own child and his grandma, although, I'm sure she tries and I'm glad she is, she needs to learn to CALM down, before she raises another Janelle, she is a raving, screaming rage-a-holic who really needs help herself. She seems very angry ALOT, I see where Janelle gets it. If she doesn't get the help she needs, she isn't really doing Jace any favors by raising him, he should be given a chance.

Mike

This is proof that North Carolina'a White Trash are worse than New Jersey's White Trash.

mikidais

Total, absolute white trash. Love the double wide that they were fighting in front of.
WHY pay any attention to this trailer trash? It's not funny-just pathetic.

WillOTheWisp

Another thing, the apple really doesn't fall far from it's tree!
Jenelle's mother is truly the origin of Janelle's problems.
Grant you, Jenelle is over the age of accountability, but the root of her problems is her cold-hearted mother.
Don't think for one second that baby is better off with Granny, because Granny is going to crank out another generation of 'low-self esteem, begging for attention (even if it's negative) and somebody please love me' miserable and bitter person!!!
Damn, just look at the mother, just plain mean, devious and cold!!!!
Where’s the love in this family????
Can we introduce them to Jesus??? It’s plain to see they’ve never met Him!!!

caroline

Oldhan.... my god you are WEAK! It's always easier to blame someone else for our own stupid mistakes, huh? Your theory is flawed and I really hope that it doesn't take your kids rebelling, despite everything you do to keep them on the right path, before you see this! I have seen families with POS parents, and half their children have successful lives, and the other half become addicted losers. I have also seen wonderful parents with a wayward child. It's not their fault. The outcome depends on the individual alone!! You would be wise to watch your words, especially in front of your children. You are teaching them how to have an excuse for their mistakes... they will blame you the same way you blame your parents. Also, as long as you blame bad behavior on a person who wronged you, you are giving them power over you. Why do that? Be free!

Cheryl

I think the little girl needs to grow up. Look what they were fighting over!!

Cathy

On the finale previews they show Jenelle calling her mom from jail. This latest arrest just happened last night. What was the arrest for in the finale previews? Her hair is up in the mug shot for the finale. Last nights arrest in the mug shot her hair was down. And Kiefer arrested for possession of coke? Big shocker there.