'Teen Mom' Pusher -- 'I Wanted to See Them Fight!'

3/28/2011 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Refreshing but troublesome honesty from the girl who pushed Jenelle Evans into her nemesis last week -- a push which triggered an insane fight that landed all 3 girls in the slammer.

Brittany Maggard
Brittany Maggard, the pusher, tells TMZ ... "Jenelle wanted to go and fight Britany because of something with her man.  She was scared and wouldn't go fight by herself so I went to help her out."

Maggard continues, "Ya I instigated it, but what the hell are we supposed to do?  I wanted to see them fight!"

And get this!  Maggard says, "I'm pissed though because I went down to help her out, we both ended up in jail, she got bailed out before me and when I called her to get me out, she didn't come." No loyalty.

And of course, the mugshot:  "I'm just glad my mug didn't show my socks.  My socks weren't matching.  I had one Spider-Man sock and one green sock on."

And, clearly, Brittany is an expert in socks.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

erica

Thats the problem with trailer trash: too much breedin', and not enough readin'. LOL

sonia

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss sonia As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend at google that is(internet) I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
sonia4koneh@live.fr
yours In Love,
sonia
sonia4koneh@live.fr

waters

this is about as good as Tany Harden (Hardly)
What a joke.

Ash

Brittany you are a simple white trash idiot. You are interviewing with TMZ about how she wanted to see a fight. Then you have the nerve to complain about not being bailed out of jail by Jenelle? How in the hell would she bail you out, with her financial aid check? You are on probation and should be drug tested and put back into the hole you came from!! If you wanted to see a fight so bad then why didn't you fight? Just the way this girl looks make me want to puke... nasty, trashy, hoe bag who belongs in prison- not jail you stupid B, PRISON!!! In fact all of these nasty people do. Everyone involved in this whole incident.

Karman

What exactly are they fighting for? Jenelle has a son..she should have let whatever it was that pissed her off go!!!!!

Abbigail

I hope that the vitim gets justice for what janelle and "the pusher" did to her. I mean come on grow up and act like adults. Your not teaching your babies anything by ending up in jail. I sure don't want that life for my chid. I hope that janelle and the other girl gets put in jail maybe that will teach them a real good lesson. Just because you are on tv dosent mean anything. Teen Mom is suppost to be about the struggles and triumphs about single moms and there children. Not about fighting..they will look back on this a see what compelete dumba** that they were being.

Shawn

Where can I see the full video of this fight??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7