All 3 Girls

in 'Teen Mom' Brawl

Charged

3/28/2011 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

All three girls involved in the crazy "Teen Mom" fight TMZ first posted last week have been officially charged with crimes ... TMZ has learned.

0328_teen_moms_charged_ex
Jenelle Evans, Britany Truett and Brittany Maggard have been charged with misdemeanor affray -- disorderly conduct by fighting in a public place.

TMZ posted the story earlier that the girls were arrested, but now the Brunswick County D.A.'s Office has officially charged all 3.

If convicted, all 3 face a maximum of 60 days in jail.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

sherry

Feel sorry for all the girls, should have been raised better.

PantherVoodoo

I'm really not sure why they charged the girl that got attacked in this video.I was desperately hoping that the three people charged would have been the instigator, the mouthpiece, and the unfit teen mother.

DeeDee

How does someone talking on the phone, in her own yard, and someone attacks them(then she gets beat up)get charged with anything let alone the same charges as the attacker(s)? Remind me not to go to that town..lol There were so many people there..why didn't anyone help that girl? I mean...pull them apart, somethin??? Doesn't anyone have a conscience anymore? They are all gonna see some prison time if that is how all of them think...Good Lord!!

BECCA

OMG IF THAT WAS MY DAUGHTER AND IVE GOT 2 TEENAGERS,THEY WOULD HAVE TO PAY LIKE AN ADULT WOULD IN JAIL,ITS AGAINST THE LAW TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON ANYONE ,THAT JANNELL NEEDS TO PAY AND I HOPE THE OTHER GIRLS MOM PRESSES CHARGES,AND 4 KEFFER WAT A LOSER,AND JENNALL NEEDS NOT TO BE ALLOWED AROUND HER SON OR MOM,MTV NEEDS TO STEP IN CAUSE THIS ISNT COOL MAYBE THEY NEED TO GIVE THESE GIRLS HELP INSTEAD OF SHOWEN THERE LIFE AS A TEEN MOM.

Me

I don't understand why the girl that got attacked was charged either. That is insane. Sounds like it doesn't matter if a person gets hit if they hit back or not because they both get in trouble. Craziness. I agree that Janelle, the girl that kept pushing Janelle and the camera guy should be charged but the girl that was Attacked and that is exactly what happened. She was ATTACKED. She didn't have an out and it didn't look like anyone was going to help her. Where were the adults? And I am talking about real adults not just people that are of legal age but act worse that two year olds but responsible adults. How disgraceful. Real classy girls. I hope that the girl that was attacked sues all of them Janelle, the girl that pushed Janelle, the guy holding the camera. Man, if I was on the jury...she would get it all.

Me

I don't understand why the girl that got attacked was charged either. That is insane. Sounds like about the schools doesn't matter if when a person gets hit if the hit back or not they both get in trouble. Craziness. What lesson is this trying to teach? I agree that Janelle and the girl that kept pushing Janelle and the camera guy should be charged but the girl that was Attacked and that is exactly what happened. She didn't have an out and it didn't look like anyone was going to help her. Where were the adults? And I am talking about real adults not just people that are legal age but act worse that two year old but responsible adults. How disgraceful. Real classy girls. I hope that the girl that was attacked sues all of them Janelle, the girl that pushed Janelle, the guy holding the camera. Man, if I was on the jury...she would get it all.

short

I think jenelle is a bad mom. I mean she was starting out good with school and getting a new job until she met keifer. In my words Keifer is a bad influence on her and i think she can do more with her life and needs to stay home and take care of her son if she wants custody of him agin. With all the teen mom shows with everyone watching them. They say their talking more about what you can do for safe prego. But everyone of the cast members are being on covers of magazine, and it shows teens "Oh if i become pregnate then i can become famous' If your a teen and dont want to be a mother. DONT have sex or USE protection.
And if you do become a mother do your job and take on responiblites. No child is left behind.

kyle2

damn...that chick got owned. janelle makes for good tv...

caroline roimero

**** yeaw jenelle u a champ

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13