All 3 Girls

in 'Teen Mom' Brawl

Charged

3/28/2011 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

All three girls involved in the crazy "Teen Mom" fight TMZ first posted last week have been officially charged with crimes ... TMZ has learned.

0328_teen_moms_charged_ex
Jenelle Evans, Britany Truett and Brittany Maggard have been charged with misdemeanor affray -- disorderly conduct by fighting in a public place.

TMZ posted the story earlier that the girls were arrested, but now the Brunswick County D.A.'s Office has officially charged all 3.

If convicted, all 3 face a maximum of 60 days in jail.

marknyc

the reason why Brittany (truett) -the victim- was charged is most likely due to the fact that she didn't want to press charges at first. Without her pressing charges they couldn't do anything. So she had to press charges. But since the story went loud and in public they had to do something so they did (using a tricky way but it worked).

MADISONZIN

WHO THE F..NNNNN CARES ABOUT THESE LOOSERS!!!

georgesgirl

60 days doesn't even seem like enough time... i think they should have their kids removed from the home, have to go through counseling for violence and parenting... oh yeah and maybe mtv shouldn't put such losers on tv! what is wrong with these people???

kwa,me

Brenda’s got a Baby
Brenda’s got a Baby

I hear Brenda’s got a baby
But, Brenda’s barely got a brain
A damn shame
The girl can hardly spell her name
(That’s not our problem, that’s up to Brenda’s family)
Well let me show ya how it affects the whole community
Now Brenda really never knew her moms and her dad was a
junky
Went in death to his arms, it’s sad
Cause I bet Brenda doesn’t even know
Just cause your in the ghetto doesn’t mean ya can’t grow
But oh, that’s a thought, my own revelation
Do whatever it takes to resist the temptation
Brenda got herself a boyfriend
Her boyfriend was her cousin, now lets watch the joy end
She tried to hide her pregnancy, from her family
Who didn’t really care to see, or give a damn if she
Went out and had a church of kids
As long as when the check came they got first dibs
Now Brenda’s belly is gettin bigger
But no one seems to notice any change in her figure
She’s 12 years old and she’s having a baby
In love with the molester, who’s sexing her crazy
And yet she thinks that he’ll be with her forever
And dreams of a world with the two of them are together,
whatever
He left her and she had the baby solo, she had it on the
bathroom floor
And didn’t know so, she didn’t know, what to throw away and
what to keep
She wrapped the baby up and threw him in the trash heep
I guess she thought she’d get away
Wouldn’t hear the cries
She didn’t realize
How much the the little baby had her eyes
Now the baby’s in the trash heep balling
Momma can’t help her, but it hurts to hear her calling
Brenda wants to run away
Momma say, you makin’ me lose pay, the social workers here
everyday
Now Brenda’s gotta make her own way
Can’t go to her family, they won’t let her stay
No money no babysitter, she couldn’t keep a job
She tried to sell crack, but end up getting robbed
So now what’s next, there ain’t nothing left to sell
So she sees sex as a way of leaving hell
It’s paying the rent, so she really can’t complain
Prostitute, found slain, and Brenda’s her name, she’s got a baby

Baby

(don’t you know she’s got a baby)
(don’t you know she’s got a baby)
(don’t you know she’s got a baby)
(don’t you know she’s got a baby)
(don’t you know she’s got a baby)
(don’t you know she’s got a baby)

I wish that Tupac Shukur was still alive and he will write a song for every pregnant teenage girl, like “Amber’s Got a Baby,” "Bristol's Got a Baby," “Maci’s Got a Baby,” “Catelynn’s Got a Baby,” “Jamie’s Got a Baby,” “Jennelle’s Got a Baby,” and so on. Just substitute the name Brenda to any pregnant teen girl’s name. I bet Eminem would sing that song.

gemini81

Jenelle is the best mom ever, why is everyone trashing her? She's awesome!

gemini81

Kwa me, that's an awesome song, Tupac was so much deeper than a lot of people realize. Dear Mama is the sh-it too, it gives me goosebumps...I love it.

Scrum

129. I would bang all three of them at the same time.

You probably could with a little weed and 40oz of malt liquor.

K5

Ha! Willie!

gemini81

Scrum, I think that rugby has caused your banged up head to become a little crazy. Those chicks are nasty!!

gemini81

Lori, I was a tutor when I was in college a couple years ago, and a huge issue was that new students were writing papers using texting abbreviations and acronyms. Can you believe that sh it? Terrible.

AnneMwent

Absolutely disgusting display. Grow up!

angelwolf333

i think its retardeed that the girl that got beaten was arrested and faces the same jail tim as the unstable girl that jumped her .im guessing they were male cops and they just wanted to strip search them all. so they took her also.
so they can say hey we arested and fingered all of them even he less attractive one so were not perverts

Peter Sc

I believed that the police had better things to do. Waste of time!

kenneth

Reminds me, I've got to take the trash out.

clintharless53

As part of their probation, they must be Drug tested every week. 100+ hours of community service. The state should take any of their children for awhile.