TMZ Live -- Harvey & Charles Rumble over 'Teen Mom'

3/28/2011 4:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The REAL reason Harvey and Charles went at it after watching the "Teen Mom" fight video ... and why the woman Jenelle Evans brutally attacked was also arrested for her part in the now infamous fight.

Plus, what Real Housewife of Orange County -- and uber-Christian -- Alexis Bellino REALLY thinks about gay marriage. We answer these and 19 other questions on today's TMZ Live!

032811_tmzpromo

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:45) We're right where we left off on Friday -- the "Teen Mom 2" brawl -- and yes, it's about to get physical ... again!
(1:40) Charles pushes Harvey -- and then gets a taste of his own medicine! Charles is already prepping for a lawsuit.
(3:40) Why the hell did the "Teen" victim get arrested?
(5:00) Steve-O was arrested for a 2003 incident ... Mike has all the latest.
(6:30) Mike and Harvey bro'd out at a Lakers game ... and they tell stories about running into Brooke Mueller, Jack Nicholson and more.
(11:50) Charles calls out Harvey for flip-flopping on the Lindsay Lohan case.
(14:00) Big developments in the "Barefoot Contessa"/Make-a-Wish situation.
(16:00) Alexis and Jim Bellino from "Real Housewives of Orange County" join in! They explain their "God first, marriage second, children third" policy.
(20:50) What's so great about Orange County? Mike has strong feelings about this one.
(23:10) What is Alexis' stance on gay marriage?
(29:00) Alexis' wedding ring blows Charles away.
(33:20) Jim asks Harvey the BEST QUESTION: Can he name as many Lakers as "Real Housewives" cast members?

rico

THESE TWO DOUCH BAGS ARE PERFECT EXAMPLES OF WHY I BECAME AN ATHIEIST.

Pat

So HARVEY why is it that you think that YOU are above the LAW? You always go after people for breaking the law or that someone should be busted for hitting someone or whatever the cleb did....But there are plenty of shots with YOU in CALI on YOUR CELL phone while driving!! HA Man Oprah must not like you! LOL

RP

CrashAndBurn

Harvey, quit burning a hole through her top with your eyes. :p

zweets17

Zuezie, 1st time netter. (I'm such a dork). I've been trying to catch TMZ Live and I'm always late. I'm so Commodore 64. I just have to say TMZ makes me laugh. Forget my meds. Dr., prescribe TMZ. My rush of seotonin: TMZ. Skype: mtoker17

texwife

They should do a spin off of the "Housewives" and maybe do military wives. I don't think "Army Wives" are a correct depiction of military spouses. That would be an interesting show, especially if there is a deployment in the mix of their lives.

CutTheCrap

They are the only people on the show that are real!! Just wanted to say good job on keeping it real you two!!

kristine

WHY WHY WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK THEM THE TOUGH QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BANKRUPTCY? GRRRRR

lmg

Harvey..I'm begging you! If anyone can get to the truth of the Pug Charlie may have let starve to death...you can! If that dog starved can the people who were around the dog at that house be prosecuted even if they only saw the dog for a short time? I want to see heads roll over this dog!!

Don Bruns

Harvey,
I've got a very funny series about two young guys in Miami who start a P.I. firm and they have no idea what they're doing.
Five books out. It would make a great TV show. So are you into producing?
Don

toni harris

is charles married what type of schooling has he had

charles

kelp you say

Mike

Can you guys find Steve Perry???

Superman

That was totally lame! And that bitch needs some humility. I know I couldn't stand to be around her for very long.

Lala

OMG HARVEY... did you have to CHANGE YOUR PANTS after this???

SERIOUSLY... you were TOTALLY OGGLING ALEXIS

You're not as "tough" as I thought... I WISH LISA had been sitting next to you instead of CHARLES with those two FREAKS on the show!!!

jimmy kennedy

if you get a tip about an AI reject's appearance to an event in either LA or New York, what happens?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments