Vince Neil's Ex -- The Bruising Photos

3/28/2011 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photos of Vince Neil's ex-girlfriend, Alicia Jacobs, taken not long after her alleged run-in with the rock legend in a Las Vegas hotel.

Vince Neil Battery
As TMZ first reported, Jacobs filed a battery report against Neil after, she claims, Neil went ballistic on her and a friend while they were watching a show at the Las Vegas Hilton. Jacobs claimed Neil got physical with her and the bruise above was the result.

Sources close to Jacobs tell TMZ she is not pleased that Neil has been telling people she was the one who got physical and not him. We're told Jacobs plans on hiring an attorney of her own throughout the criminal process and she hopes to subpoena the surveillance footage because she feels it backs up her story.

Neil has already served 10 days in jail this year, stemming from a DUI case.

Ron Amos

Not true. Typically, bruises are first a purple/red color, (like this one) before turning a greenish yellow. The bruise in the picture looks very fresh to me. And very troublesome.
Vince Neil better be punished & accountable for this! I am disgusted!

billkill

I just got a $829.99 iPad 3G 64GB for only $88.37 and my mom also grabbed a $1499.99 HDTV for only $251.92, they are both coming with FED-EX tomorrow. I would be an idiot to ever pay full retail prices at places like Walmart or bestbuy. I sold a 37" HDTV to my boss for $60...0 that I only paid $78.24 for. I use SnagBids.com

TonyD

Ron Amos

Apparently, you either have a crush on this beeotch or you're a complete idiot.

1) THAT bruise shows NO slight color of purple (as you stated)

2) That doesn't look like a bruise at all. It looks self-inflicted or a hickey.

3) "IF" Vince Neil had caused that marking on her shoulder then he must have touched her hard enough to knock her back a few steps in order to leave that large a mark. Don't you think there would have been people around who would've grabbed Vince at that point?

That marking does NOT look like it came from the tip of an index finger.

I can see if this beeotch were 70 years old and a senior...sure they bruice easy. But this looks totally desperate and fake.

As I said before, I'm certain the police have already viwed the video. If what she is saying is true then why haven't they arrested Vince?

To Vince Neil - sue her for defamation.

J Johnson

Vince Neil is a "rock legend"? In what universe?

jw

I live in vegas and have met them both as a couple multiple times and she is one of the biggest ( most orange colored too) snobs I have EVER met. Vince is very nice in person. That being said even though she needs someone to smack that chip off her shoulder a man should never hit a woman .

jeezlouise

That hag made sure she had a photographer within earshot from the day she met the douche. Every chance she made sure they were photographed together and when he was in jail Alicia was giving "statements" to the LVRJ about how poor Vince had to eat balogna sandwiches and water- oh the inhumanity! The woman is a joke. Now this? OMG- really hag? Really? Her skin looks like she has sun damage.

Mitsy

Anyone making excuses for Vince Neil are just as delusional as he is. The man is incredibly immature. His continued bad behavior due to his alcoholism just gets worse & worse. I feel bad for Alicia. I wasn't originally impressed by her for dating him when most knew he was a horrible boozer & womanizer. Thankfully, she only gave the relationship 7 months instead of 7 years. Vince Neil has been through 4-5 divorces now. If you've read anything about what his ex's have said, it was all due to womanizing &/or alcohol abuse. Now, at age 50, the man continues to behave like he's in his early 20's. His 1984 wreck was not enough to make him seek sobriety. He's had other DUI's since that time and yet still has not learned.

Anyone with half a brain can see that Neil is simply mad at Alicia for breaking up w/him. His booze gave him the liquid courage to go in & confront her & cause a scene. He's his own worst enemy and he'll die a sad & lonely old man if he doesn't get help soon.

Marty

Instead of photos of his girlfriends bruise, why not put photos of his wrecked Pantera after his drunk driving episode in December of 1984. You know, the wreck he cause by being a drunk driver and he killed Nicholas Dingley. The wreck where he hit another car head on and caused those innocent people to suffer brain damage.

I believe Vince deserves a lot worse than what life has given him. How bout we throw him on a race track and have drunk drivers take care of this P.O.S.

Mitsy

Melissa

She's nothing but a celebrity groupie! she also dated Criss Angel, she's just looking for her 15mins of fame

Melissa May

First of all, Vince Neil is not "washed up". He has many businesses. He still ROCKS!! This chick is a fame whore, and a fugly one at that. I don't believe her, like others have said he would have been arrested by now. There were many people in that theatre. I would like to hear the whole story. What did this crazy orange hag do to provoke him? She shouldn't have announced their break up in the media. Vince Neil, you should sue her!

Mitsy

I'm reading now that Alicia is considering leaving her job at the station at least partly due to this latest incident with Vince. The only thing I think Alicia is guilty of is interviewing him after his most recent jail stint due to DWI. If she had not done that interview, then this bizarre episode at the casino would not have likely hampered her image with the station. I believe what another poster has said of the incident (as he was a witness). I think Vince's track record for verbal abuse, stupid arrogance, and severe addiction speaks for itself. He has zero credibility because of his bad decisions in life. I wish Alicia the best and hope she can put Vince and his issues behind her.

Mitsy