Jeff Bridges -- It's Gonna Get Emotional, Man

3/29/2011 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jeff Bridges is more than just The Dude -- he's the freakin' MAN ... because his emotional run-in with a TMZ cameraman made for one of the most touching and awesome moments in our history!
032911_TV_bridges_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Politically Incorrect

Most "stars" are douchebags....they won't take time to recognize anyone unless it's someone who can make them some $$$. That being said, I think Jeff Bridges is kinda cool. He doesn't mind taking a minute w/a papparazo & turnin' it into solid gold....I just think he's different, which is REFRESHING, and down-to-earth.

Now...will the webmaster get these douches off this site that are doing their freeloading advertising? What a waste of space and time.

Amazed

Camera guy just got Dudicised! Probably some White Russians were involved before this, eh Mr. Dude?

stucki

I dunno, maybe he was talking to someone close to him that has Alzheimer's. Either way, Jeff Bridges is completely badass.

Kirk

that was weird. "recognize me??" maybe the camera guy is so used to taking pictures of celebrities all the time that he just wants to be a celebrity himself and be "recognized". so weird.

Cujeaux

I would watch this but I can never make out a WORD this guy says.

Kathryn

My guess is that the cameraman may have been adopted and was saying "Please recognize me" to his birth mother. That would explain why he was getting emotional.
Jeff Bridges seems like a nice guy.

Lake

that was hopelessly lame. Emotional? Huh? Just lame. Nothing like Arthur Miller's great line "Attention must be paid!!!!!!"

Jeff seemed stoned. I don't like him in that condition

burrows

Jeff Bridges is so drunk here...classic stuff.

sonia

Nice To Meet You,
My name is Miss sonia As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend at google that is(internet) I came across your contact,My mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. please kindly accept my request, I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pictures to you immediately i receive your reply at my email address
sonia4koneh@live.fr
yours In Love,
sonia
sonia4koneh@live.fr

Jon

Everyone wants recognition .Loneliness is tough and sometimes we don't realize how lonely we are when we're trying to make our way through life.
Everyone gets lonely.There's no shame in that.So call a good friend and check in on them (or You)!

Marie

I think commenters #18 and #21 are on the right track...the cameraman probably has a long-lost parent or a loved one with some form of dementia. That was my first thought, anyway.

TMZ, it's your job to get into people's business. Get in contact with your cameraman and give us the scoop!

Cara

This is just sweet and moving as hell. What a great guy! (set of guys)
I get the feeling he's looking for someone, or hoping that someone is looking for him? Find out TMZ! That's what you do!

ruben campos jr.

damn,I did shead a tear!

Carvey

Congratulations camera dude, you just got an acting lesson from an academy award winning actor.

CJ

Jeff Bridges is amazing in everything he does! I didn't think it was even possible to love him more...but I do!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments