Jeff Bridges -- It's Gonna Get Emotional, Man

3/29/2011 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jeff Bridges is more than just The Dude -- he's the freakin' MAN ... because his emotional run-in with a TMZ cameraman made for one of the most touching and awesome moments in our history!
032911_TV_bridges_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

norcal1960

TMZ guys, Jeff Bridges was in a thriller based in S.F. It was Jagged Edge. He played a rich newspaper mogul who killed his wife, and hired Glen Close to be his attorney. They end up having an affair, she gets him off & thinks he is innocent, but finds out in the end he isn't & he tries to kill her. Good movie!

LI_Mom

Compassion & normalcy oozes out of Jeff Bridges. For a person who was surrounded by celebrity all his life & was a child star, he certainly seems well adjusted & happy.

Lloyd Bridges did well in raising both his boys.

Jenn

Jeff Bridges is the cutest man in the world! I just want to give him a big hug and hang out with him! His wife must just love him to bits!!

yermomdotcom1

You (TMZ) mentioned that they had a 15 minute conversation, but only post about 6 minutes of it. Was the rest caught on film also? If so, POST IT!!! All three clips rocked, I'd love to see the rest.

Sally Laporta

I LOVED that cameraman. Who is he and will somebody give him a role on TV so that we can see him at least once a week? Does anyone else agree with me???

axleman

Like the previous comment Jagged Edge was a great thriller with Robert Loggia as Close's P.I. Tell that schleppe that works for you to shut up and never question the boss! Especially when the boss was right! Better yet fire him!!!

Bea

I agree with you, Sally Laporta, they should put him on the TV. He reminds me of someone I knew in Mesa Arizona.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3