Lindsay Lohan -- The High Life On a Private Jet

3/29/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan caught a flight from L.A. to N.Y. last night ... but despite her financial issues, she's still above flying with the commoners.

0329_lindsay_EXC_WM

Lohan -- along with her brother Michael Lohan Jr. -- each got their own comfy seats on a private jet.

Sources close to Lohan tell us LiLo is headed back east to take a few "movie meetings."

So far, it's unclear if Lindsay paid for the flight herself.

Garoto

OMG - check out these pics of our beautiful starlet from this last Monday:

If this doesn't scare you the hell away from drugs, nothing will...

ilovegossip

@johnsmith

Dina said Lindsay was offered 1 million dollars for an after prison interview... BUT it never happened! There were no interviews, because nobody cared!

ilovegossip

Wow, X17 is now reporting that Lindsay staged the pictures of her with the teddy bear, where she only went up to the door and held the knob so it looks like she's coming out of the house. They said she's friends with the pap that took the pictures. Sam also confirmed this by stating she was out to dinner at the time, and proved it with pictures.

How sad that Lindsay has stooped to this, just to make Sam's new girlfriend jealous. It shows her head is STILL not on straight...

always

Lindsay is so sick in the head it is scary. Just went and looked at those pics of her....wo she looks like she has been rode hard and... she could pass for 40 easy. When all is said and done, one day they will find dead from her drugs. She needs mental help bad.

Vorlon

John Smith doesn't even know who he is most days. His claims are getting more grandiose by the week.

First he was a fan with a lookalike girlfriend in Rhode Island.

Then he met her only once outside the Ugly Betty set (which I thought was in NYC but I could be wrong.)

Now he's done 4 movies with her.

Wouldn't be surprised to find out by this time next week that he was her driver.

he's allegedly working on a TV series but seems to have a full-time job being a Lohan apologist/delusional attack dog.

He likes to run his mouth about things he knows nothing about to pump up his heroines image but comes across looking clueless.

Vorlon

john smith get off you look like a clown

Posted at 3:10 PM on Mar 29, 2011 by DANA

He WILL when Georgia Rule COMES on.

Vorlon

How does stealing a $2500 necklace while on probation make any sense?

Posted at 1:07 PM on Mar 29, 2011 by john smith

Your fantasy girlfriend said it besy herself when she hijcked the SUV with kids "I'm a celebrity they won't do anything to me."

Pony Princess

"Prosecutors say they will not pursue a battery case against Lindsay Lohan in connection with a December scuffle with a rehab worker.

Riverside County District Attorney's spokesman John Hall says prosecutors determined there was insufficient evidence to pursue a misdemeanor battery case against the actress."

Guess the DA from LA finally telling them that it was not worth it got through to them.

Mike

"It will be so much fun when Lindsay makes her comeback. It will happen step by step with each step getting bigger and bigger. The delusional fools who find her unappealing so desperately want to believe this will never happen."

I have absolutely nothing against her making a comeback and becoming a RESPECTABLE actress. If she just makes the same mistakes again and squanders away a second chance, then I'm fine with whatever becomes of her. In her current state, she's hardly a role model. Hopefully, that will change but I have serious doubts.

"'Think for a moment. Consider the people she has worked with at so young an age. How the fk is it not obvious to anyone with brains that she has a special gift/talent that the average actor does not quite have?"

I would say that your assessment was true for her age at the time. She was definitely in a league of her own as a minor. However, she's an adult now and I'm not sure she has the acting chops to take her career to the "next step" and turn in anything resembling an Oscar performance but I guess time will tell.

Thinkabout-it

@ John Smith (aka Dina lohan) I'm glad you admitted that Lindsay LOHAN will be bringing in a whopping 1 million dollars this year....that is the exact amount for the IRS to conduct a mandatory audit....new rules this tax season. Better get your books in order. Envy? Hahahahahahhaha

sean

She probably has 5,000 tabs of ecstasy MDMA for the club kids in NYC.Remember Sammi the bull Gravano while in the witness protection program pumpin pills thru AZ. and CA. to the east coast..

Red Cloud

#186 Mike... I agree, but I think she still has the chops and needs to work hard at sharpening those chops.

Vorlon... I am the guy from RI with a girlfriend who looks like Lindsay.

sean

#86 Mike says..."I have absolutely nothing against her making a comeback and becoming a RESPECTABLE actress. If she just makes the same mistakes again and squanders away a second chance, then I'm fine with whatever becomes of her"..Well Mike since this is at least her 5th chance you and Red Cloud(wafting from his ass) should stfu and go spend some time with that lame look alike thing you call a girlfriend..IMO

Red Cloud

sean,

Go fk yourself.

Danielle

I dont know why everyone is trippin in here,everyone makes mistakes and has bumps in the road,who cares that shes on a jet or how much money she has...in my early 20's i should have gotten in trouble many times,but i didnt have papparazzi on my ass 24/7,you guys try livin like that