Zsa Zsa Gabor -- Spitting Blood, Rushed to Hospital

3/29/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An ambulance is transporting Zsa Zsa Gabor back to the hospital again after the legendary actress started spitting up blood ... TMZ has learned.

0329_zsa_zsa_ambulance_Getty2
Zsa Zsa's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt tells TMZ he sounded the alarm moments ago because Zsa Zsa could "hardly breathe" at their Beverly Hills mansion.

Anhalt tells TMZ he's "really worried we may lose her this time."

UPDATE: Crisis averted ... Prince tells us Zsa Zsa was diagnosed with pneumonia and a urinary tract infection.  Docs put her on antibiotics and she'll be heading home.

0201_zsa_zsa_gabor_footer

jessemosslover

Sounds like she'll be dead within a matter of days (or day)

Bruno

@sweetpea: no: he called TMZ. Then TMZ called an ambulance.

Phreaky

I think Prince Von Ahole makes really bad decisions, but I think he truly loves her with all his heart.

Bwahaha

I wonder if she's incontinent or has diarrhea. TMZ, can you please get on finding this out for our inquiring minds?

FLO

Who did he call first, TMZ or 911?

Bren

He must have TMZ on speed dial.

Hoping for the best, whatever that may be.

John

If I make it to my elderly years, there is NO WAY that I would want to go out like this. A slow, piece-by-piece death. I hear some people say they want to live to 100. Ok, that's fine, but what if your body is literally falling apart like Zsa Zsa's? I think I'd rather die young fairly healthy then to live to my 90's, only to slowly fall apart in one prolonged agony.

OffTheReservation

Lord, that man will do anything for attention. What's he going to do when she's gone and the fame train moves on? Undoubtedly, he will then ply his wares on the "washed up, never-been-famous-except-in-their-own-minds" reality show circuit.

gibbs

Why can't this man let his wife have the privacy and dignity that she deserves now. The public does not need every last detail of her illness. TMZ and Harvey should be ashamed for the lack of respect shown for this woman.

CCC

I agree with Post # 19 Disturbed - I too believe that he loves her. Anything he has done has not personally affected her, he has only made himself look foolish at times. Once she passes away, he'll still be out where the paps hang out telling sad stories and keeping his name on the TMZ hotsheet.

Regulator

Eva is a lot prettier than Zsa Zsa.

PRO US

Zsa Zsa Zsat's all folks!

kp

Why would you call ahole a prince, any one can BUY that title
just like he sold that title to other men for a price. He must have you on speed dial?

Stella

Has he no shame? It's ok to let go Zsa Zsa.....you will surely be going to a better place. To her husband: what in God's name is wrong with you?

Cindy

Zsa Zsa has been through so much. I have a sad feeling this my be the end. Praying for you.