Zsa Zsa Gabor -- Spitting Blood, Rushed to Hospital

3/29/2011 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An ambulance is transporting Zsa Zsa Gabor back to the hospital again after the legendary actress started spitting up blood ... TMZ has learned.

0329_zsa_zsa_ambulance_Getty2
Zsa Zsa's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt tells TMZ he sounded the alarm moments ago because Zsa Zsa could "hardly breathe" at their Beverly Hills mansion.

Anhalt tells TMZ he's "really worried we may lose her this time."

UPDATE: Crisis averted ... Prince tells us Zsa Zsa was diagnosed with pneumonia and a urinary tract infection.  Docs put her on antibiotics and she'll be heading home.

0201_zsa_zsa_gabor_footer

Stacy

rotflmao

bring back recent posts

...LMAO at Bobo Frog ..that was funny comeback!

Diane

#'s 5 & 6: I doubt very seriously that the Prince and PLEASE refer to him by his real name or the Prince--just because Tmz does it doesn't mean it's ok---anyhow what makes you two think he called TMZ and the other gossip outlets? Don't you realize they have scanners tuned into every ambulance & hospital & the cops in LA?
Prince Anhalt doesn't even LIKE TMZ since they started calling him Von AHOLE--neither would you btw!! You know EVERYONE on the planet deserves a certain amount of respect whether you or TMZ likes them or not!! And I personally don't think Prince von Anhalt is any sicker than Harvey Levin is btw!! I mean every single time I tune into the TMZ show there he is 60 years old and trying to look young and cute like the little babies he hires---using their 20 year old slang and trying hard to fit it with their teeny bopper style antics---and do you think THAT'S normal? Well I don't.
If he would hire closer to his own age--yes, older people need work too then maybe someone in his daily meetings wouldn't say--duhhh...who is that? when Merv Griffen or Liberace's name is brought up. I mean didn't these little girls & boys even take entertainment 101 classes in college where they teach who created and started Hollywood? Or did he just hire them off the street? I wonder...because they show their pathetic ignorance daily!!

PRO US

@Bobo Frog: "PRO US....I don't follow the gossip rags, so I didn't know she's one-legged....but my diagnosis (without examining her or even seeing her) still applies if she still has another leg. Now, you should have known this. 2 legs - 1 leg = 1 leg. Did you graduate high school?"

Posted at 2:45 PM on Mar 29, 2011 by Bobo Frog

Yes, first (tallest) in my class. Me have fun with good Doctor. Yes, you right, pulmonary embolism probable.

PRO US

TMZ censor 1 post of mine addressed to Dr Bobo. Why? Because I posted link to site that mention Zsa Zsa Gabor had a leg amputation? Then Dr. Bobo posted a post that referred to my post, except TMZ had censored the post he referred to (mine). No obscene language, no personal attack. Just posted real news from Jan 14 about leg amputation, and a joke and TMZ censor it.

What a real joke you are, censors at TMZ.

jill

so what ... she goes back to the hospital. BFD

novmebersgrl

Has anyone else ever notice that when another celeb has died or has got injured something ALWAYS happens to her?

I pray that her suffering will end soon. But I also think someone should investigate him...they have hear of Munchhausen's Syndrome By Proxy right? I mean really someone should look into it.

Criss

I do not see this ending well (duh)

Darla

Well, Diane, me thinks you are misinformed. Hans Richard or George Lichenberg was adopted as an adult by someone who married into a German noble family. He is not a "prince" and should not be addressed as such. Prinz von Anhalt is his surname by adoption. He's no more nobility than a turd floating in the toilet.

PRO US

@Bobo Frog: "2 legs - 1 leg = 1 leg. Did you graduate high school?"

Posted at 2:45 PM on Mar 29, 2011 by Bobo Frog

How much you charge for this medical knowledge, Doctor Bobo? Me think me learn 2-1=1 in 6th grade, not high school.

My point: problematic to diagnose by internet. Obvious, you don't know patient's history becuz you said "legs" becuz you not know previous amputation. That all. Just joke, Dr. Relax. Take two anti-anxiety pill and call TMZ in morning.

Darla

TMZ please censor more of pro us comments. What a moron.

Any thoughts on the 4 adult adoptions Hans did? Would they be entitled to ZsaZsa's estate because they are Hans' sons?

Oh, and "me thinks" is perfectly proper English although not used much today.

Susie-Q

#55 Darla, Liz met with Zsa Zsa in the hospital recently. At that time it was Liz Taylor herself who told her they would meet in heaven and party there. She was trying to make her feel better at the time. That is why I said it---who knows if Liz liked her or not--?? She apparantly likes her enough to party in heaven. (smile!)

Fidel's niece

Worried? Yep, he is worried
she may live another 10 years.

That dirt bag and fame whore
Prince-Von-A-Hole
can't wait to lay his mittens
on her money.

Darla

LMAO! Lots of rags out there!

bring back recent posts

hahahaha..at Jill..omg....the comments on here..sooooo sad..they make me laugh