Judge Judy Calls TMZ:

'I Needed a Day to Chill'

3/30/2011 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Judy just called Harvey Levin from her hospital bed to tell him she's fine, saying, "I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill."

Judge Judy Update

Judge told Harvey, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got."

As TMZ reported, Judge was taken by ambulance to the hospital after complaining of intestinal discomfort.

Judge said, "I'm really fine.  I wanted to go back to work this afternoon," adding, "I'm exhausted.  I'm just tired.    A lot of things just zoned together, including the bad news of the world."

Her Honor also said, "At my age, I know my body.  My body is fine."

Judy says she's at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A.., where she just had an MRI.  Doctors are doing a few more tests and she says she'll be out tomorrow.

Judy says, "I'm gonna go home tomorrow.  It was a bad idea to fly home tonight."

Judy has one big regret about going to the hospital today.  She says some people from Las Vegas were coming to see her this afternoon to talk about a new Judge Judy slot machine.  She says the meeting will be put on hold for a week.

Harvey to Judy:  Get back on the bench, stat!

0330_judge_judy_footer

Jen

Who cares, Shes mean & Cruel. SHES AN OLD GRUMPY LADY with a chip on her shoulder, SORRY FOR HER

Mindy

Feel better Judge Judy!

wifey2larry

Take care Judge Judy. Love you and Love your show!

Carl

Harvey, did you spike her drink or something? I know you'd love the People's Court to be the #1 court show, but this isn't the way to go about it!

Criss

Wishing her well.

John

Just some bad gas trapped in her ascending colon. She's be fine after a good long toot.

andy

A Judge Judy sex tape would be the ultimate find . . .

andy

I was referring to the "shock & awe" marketing factor, of course . . .

wifey2larry

Haha.A jew on a slot machine.People walk up and give their money to the jew.Just like real life.

Posted at 12:53 PM on Mar 30, 2011 by CYCO

Cyco, You're an idiot! Didn't your mother ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? You freak!

two cents

I LOVE Judge Judy. I am one of her biggest fans and watch her every day! She's one tough gal and I hope she gets back to bashing the idiots in her court asap.

Feel better soon little lady. Big hugs!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Send copy of this to substitute judge for errant plaintiffs/defendants:

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME!"

"YOU, SIT DOWN!"

"I DIDN'T ASK YOU THAT!"

"YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!"

"DO I HAVE 'STUPID' WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD?!?"

"YOU'RE LYING!"

"SHUT UP!"

"I'M SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS!"

digesthisickness

heh. apparently stupid people karma is only so potent. big shock.

stay well, dear. it'll kill 'em.

BREAKFAST4

I love Judge Judy and would be more than happy to lose a few dollars in her slot machine in Vegas. She is what every judge should be.

dd

Take it easy Judge Judy, you deserve the rest.

VERNE

OH THANK GOD SHE JUST NEED TO CHILL+ MASSIVE DUMP!!! (I just threw up a lil in my mouth, Im ok tho)