Judge Judy Calls TMZ:

'I Needed a Day to Chill'

3/30/2011 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Judy just called Harvey Levin from her hospital bed to tell him she's fine, saying, "I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill."

Judge Judy Update

Judge told Harvey, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got."

As TMZ reported, Judge was taken by ambulance to the hospital after complaining of intestinal discomfort.

Judge said, "I'm really fine.  I wanted to go back to work this afternoon," adding, "I'm exhausted.  I'm just tired.    A lot of things just zoned together, including the bad news of the world."

Her Honor also said, "At my age, I know my body.  My body is fine."

Judy says she's at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A.., where she just had an MRI.  Doctors are doing a few more tests and she says she'll be out tomorrow.

Judy says, "I'm gonna go home tomorrow.  It was a bad idea to fly home tonight."

Judy has one big regret about going to the hospital today.  She says some people from Las Vegas were coming to see her this afternoon to talk about a new Judge Judy slot machine.  She says the meeting will be put on hold for a week.

Harvey to Judy:  Get back on the bench, stat!

0330_judge_judy_footer

goodguy

Please get better soon. Your show is number 1 in my book. I like what you say to the people to set the straight.

Lia

Get well I Love You Judge Judy!! And I love how you make everyone afraid of you when you're getting the truth out of them!! Haha
xoxo Youre the best!!

kenhp1

She is a great idol for young girls. She has presence and can get to the truth in five minutes flat. Judge Judy is an extremely smart and motivated lady. She is who she is and we need more of her type.

LongJohn69

The old bat is tasting some long over due Karma, baby! Yabada yabada yabada...th th that's all folks.

Brenda

Judge Judy, take care of yourself because the world need intelligent people with common sense.

CubanB

Hate her and hate the show, she is a major beotch.

sunshinerad

If you're exhausted you need more than a day.

Jim

Be well, Judge Judy! The world needs you, and many more just exactly like you. REAL judges, with REAL rules. Not the jerks that give out special treatment and BS sentences.

Ginger

Stroke?

Stoney

Get well soon Judge Judy. We love you in our house. Maybe you should move your show to Florida and cut out all the flying you have to do. Make the people come to you for a change. Do away with all the stress, it's a killer. Wouldn't you like to wake up and be driven to work? Then driven home at the end of the day? You have the clout.
I have a feeling that the people on here who don't like you are the same type of losers who you face in your courtroom. Non- child support paying punks, welfare cheats, disabled fakers and dumb women who give money to bums. Hahaha.

acorn

Zoned? Funky? Gander? Spending the night and getting an MRi because she is tired and sad about world events? What a COMPLETE LOAD OF CRAP! And, bizarre vocabulary words!

Jay

DON'T PEE ON MY LEG AND TELL ME IT'S RAINING !!!!:)

Reta

I was on in her first year, against my crazy brother who was suing me for recording him threatening to kill me and she wiped the floor with his ass! She shot him a "Judge Judy eyeball" that STILL rings in my head at it's dead-on perfection! She's killer good at what she does and the sleezeballs can't slide a thing past her! LOVE the dear lady and will miss her when she retires or leaves the show. I'd vote for her if she were younger and ran for office. She's got SO much COMMON SENSE it's unbelievible, but truely awesomely HER!!!

niles

Get well soon, Judy. We love you.

Tonetare

LOL! I panicked because I thought she was dead which would drive me insane. Anytime someone offends me I ask myself what Judge Judy would say in the same situation. And because I can impersonate anyone to A T, it helps me defend myself.

For example, I had this snippy college advisor who had the gall to tell me via e-mailed me that "It was rude and disrespect for me to mix up the time at which to show up for our meeting!"

Well I asked myself what Judge Judy would say and came up with this:

Judge Judy: "Oh! Well, now I'm seeing! It's listed on the back."

Litigant: "I think it was rude and disrespectful you didn't catch that by the wa..."

Judge Judy: "sh.... SCUSE' ME?"

Litigant: "I said I think it was rude and disrespectful you couldn't catch tha..."

Judge Judy: "LISTEN! MRS. DAVIS! DON'T GET ON MY BAD SIDE, MADAM. DON'T GET ON MY BAD SIDE. YOU'RE BEGINNING TO GET ON MY BAD SIDE VERY, VERY FAST, AND I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING: YOU HAVEN'T SEEN .... THE HAAAAAAAAAAAALF OF RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL UNTIL YOU'VE HAD AN EXPERIENCE WITH ME ON MY BAD SIDE. ARE WE ON THE SAME PAGE?"

"Yes!"

"PEEEEEEEEEEEEERFFFECT."

Low-pitched, intimidating voice-over: Judge Judy will continue in a moment...

LOL! PRETTY GOOD HUH?!

Litigant: She wa...

Judge Judy: I AM RIGHT WHERE I WANT TO BE WITH YOU, SIR. I THOUGHT I HAD TO DO A LOT MORE TO GET THERE; FORTUNATELY I DON'T IF I ALREADY SUCCESSFULLY HAVE YOU AT THOROUGHLY DISRESPECTED.

Litigant: Your Ho-

Judge Judy: NOW SHA... OM SPEAKING. AND WHEN MY MOUTH MOVES, YOUR MOUTH STOPS. I want to see a copy of the police report.

"SH... WELL, LISTEN! SHOW ME A COPY OF THE POLICE REPORT." "I will show you that later but for now-" "NO, YU' GONNA' TO SHOW ME IT NOW BECAUSE I ASK FOR IT NOW. GET ME THE POLICE REPORT."