Judge Judy Calls TMZ:

'I Needed a Day to Chill'

3/30/2011 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Judy just called Harvey Levin from her hospital bed to tell him she's fine, saying, "I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill."

Judge Judy Update

Judge told Harvey, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got."

As TMZ reported, Judge was taken by ambulance to the hospital after complaining of intestinal discomfort.

Judge said, "I'm really fine.  I wanted to go back to work this afternoon," adding, "I'm exhausted.  I'm just tired.    A lot of things just zoned together, including the bad news of the world."

Her Honor also said, "At my age, I know my body.  My body is fine."

Judy says she's at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A.., where she just had an MRI.  Doctors are doing a few more tests and she says she'll be out tomorrow.

Judy says, "I'm gonna go home tomorrow.  It was a bad idea to fly home tonight."

Judy has one big regret about going to the hospital today.  She says some people from Las Vegas were coming to see her this afternoon to talk about a new Judge Judy slot machine.  She says the meeting will be put on hold for a week.

Harvey to Judy:  Get back on the bench, stat!

0330_judge_judy_footer

Tonetare

Here is the case in which Judge Judy was rushed off the set to go the hospital everyone for the intestinal problems: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4DFpJl1KO4&feature=channel_video_title

Kelly

she realizes she is exhausted yet ended up in the hospital for a day off.... to chill, Come on Judge give yourself some time off for good behavior.

Luluie

Get well soon Judge Judy.

CarolynAB

No doubt this incident will be exploited, and she'll receive more free swag (American Girl dolls, etc.) for herself and her grandchildren.
Not a fan of Judy's or her husband, a two-bit coward and cheap politician who put quick plea deals above the rights of defendants who stood before him in court.

Hep

Thank you for taking up a much-need hospital bed and the attention of nurses who are probably twice as exhausted as you.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

wish the nasty azz old hag bitch was chilling in the morgue....cxant stand this mean spirited old ass whorebitch!

Gsharon 710

Meaness tap-dancing on that liver.

marion jones

Get well soon I need something to look at. 4pm
marion jones memphis Tn.

larry wittman

dear judge judy My mother and I were scared and concerned when we were watching an episode of you and on the bottom of the tv screen was a news flash about you going to the hospital due to a emergency conderning your health, finally we were relieved to hear that you were ok thank God' however we may have to find you guilty for leaving the bench for a day lol we love you and
always agree with you. please take care mom and larry in denver

IDA

I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU HAVE SUCH WISDOM THAT YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF,TAKE SOME TIME FOR YOURSELF,YOU HAVE GOT A LOT MORE HELL TO GIVE TO SOME OF THOSE IDIOT.LOVE YOUR SHOW AND YOU TO, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

wendy

mom luvs u we wacth every day 2 times get well luv ya judy rules!

Giselle

Judge Judy,

Please take care of yourself. You're one of the ppl in this world that I respect the most. I really don't want to see anything happen to you. I need you to be here for another 40 years telling stupid ppl how stupid they really are. If you can't do it...I don't know who can.

So promise you'll stay safe and take care of your health?

Lots and lots of love and hugs.

Your biggest fan,

Giselle

Babygirl

Judge Judy, I love your show and want you to stay around forever so do what you need to do to take care of yourself even if you need to take a little time off. You are a great judge and a wonderful mentor.

WatcherOne

"I knew someone should give a gander over what I got." "A lot of things just zoned together".

She has an offbeat way of expressing herself.

Lisa

She is truly one of the greatest judges the world will ever see.

Get well soon Judge Judy for you are truly loved!!!!!!!