Judge Judy Calls TMZ:

'I Needed a Day to Chill'

3/30/2011 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Judy just called Harvey Levin from her hospital bed to tell him she's fine, saying, "I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill."

Judge Judy Update

Judge told Harvey, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got."

As TMZ reported, Judge was taken by ambulance to the hospital after complaining of intestinal discomfort.

Judge said, "I'm really fine.  I wanted to go back to work this afternoon," adding, "I'm exhausted.  I'm just tired.    A lot of things just zoned together, including the bad news of the world."

Her Honor also said, "At my age, I know my body.  My body is fine."

Judy says she's at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A.., where she just had an MRI.  Doctors are doing a few more tests and she says she'll be out tomorrow.

Judy says, "I'm gonna go home tomorrow.  It was a bad idea to fly home tonight."

Judy has one big regret about going to the hospital today.  She says some people from Las Vegas were coming to see her this afternoon to talk about a new Judge Judy slot machine.  She says the meeting will be put on hold for a week.

Harvey to Judy:  Get back on the bench, stat!

0330_judge_judy_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

susan martinez

dear Judge Judy, get better! Live Long, I read your book and it was wonder to be,woke me up! love the part when your hubbie wore your pink panties, get rest your the best!

susan martinez

Judge Judy< Hope you are feeling better,much love to you and your family.i read your book love the part when Jerry wears your undie panites.but more than anything i am taling your advice in the book. Susan

Deirdre Delagera

Hello Harvey! I just wanted to say as an animal rights and welfare advocate, I am 100% in agreement with your opinion about M. Vick being allowed to get a dog!! I think it's apalling and disgusting that the law would allow this to happen!! It's a well known scientific fact that animal abuse is a pre-curser to serial killings of humans! In my opinion M. Vick is a serial killer in training!! If he does get a dog and something happens to that dog, he should be locked away for life!! The laws on animal abuse are so laxed and I believe if the punishments matched the crimes, we'd probably see a lot less abuse in the world! By the way, if his intentions for having another dog is really about the kids, then let their mother(s) get them a dog- problem solved! Thanks Harvey for standing up for animal welfare!!

ingeborg oppenheimer

judge judy, from a retired member of the bronx family court mental health services, who remembers you as one of the best judges we had - get well and take life a bit easy. youve earned that right!

geincolo

We all dig Judge Judy. Feel better.

Melissa

I hate judge Judy a man broke a blk boy hand and she order the blk boy one dollar she dirty it tht a w white person she would have not did tht she dnt need to chill she need to die

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9