'Dancing'

Comes Through STRONG for VIP Fan

3/30/2011 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everything went according to plan for Maksim Chmerkovskiy Monday -- because the special plans he organized for a fan dealing with cancer treatments went off without a hitch ... and TMZ has all the details.

0329_vip_guest_EX_TMZ_2

TMZ has learned ... Maksim's special guest -- a woman named Lisa -- had a VIP parking spot waiting for her when she arrived to the studio ... and was greeted by the "Dancing" star himself.

Sources connected to Lisa tell us ... she was then treated to a full tour of the backstage area where she met Kendra Wilkinson and Tony Dovolani. In fact, Tony even took Lisa to his trailer to hang out and take pictures!!!

The best part -- Maksim is currently getting every single cast member of the show to sign an official "Dancing with the Stars"  t-shirt for Lisa which will be sent to her within the next couple of days.

10. 10. 10.

0328_dwts_footer

John the Lawyer

One HELL of a lot more class than the Barefoot Primadonna (c) (TM)

kar

What a nice guy!! I always thought he came off being a mean jerk but he does have a heart! Your parent's should be proud.

Chris

What a nice thing to do. That's so cool.

Angel

Now that's a class act!

Amy

NICE! This is the way it's supposed to be done. This just makes Maks even HOTTER!

Sarafina

I don't believe this is just a PR stunt. Why else would he go through such fine details to make this happen? It's because he's got a big heart, that's why! Ina, LEARN by his example!!

Tori

I would literally do ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING to meet him and hang out with him for just one night!! He is my dream boat. I'm serious TMZ if you're listening and you can make this happen call my bluff!! I say anything!!! My dreams would come true!!

Judy

Handsome with a heart :)

Muppet

Fantastic story! Good for him for taking the time to make someone's life more enjoyable.

Dennis Johnson

Good story.

ladydiinpa

wow..Nice Max...I would love to be in your arms...

Chrystal

I'm not a big fan of Maks but this is a wonderful thing he did for this lady and I respect him so much more for now. Also, to the person who said Maks was a lower tier dancer...Have you ever seen the show? He's not a bottom tier dancer by any means.

FlamingoNut

He's bringing nice to a new level.

barbiemacs

I just beat a very agressive cancer and lost all my hair after one heavy dose of chemo...wonder why she still has hers?? Hope this was authentic as having cancer su*ks but some have been known to lie to get special "favors"!!

From a survivor...

jerry sgt

I just want to thank Maks and the rest of the DWTS members for making my sister lisa (sargent)stollers dream come true, She had so much fun and cant stop talking about everything, she is having a difficult time right now with the (cancer) chemo treatments. It was very nice of him and the rest of the dancers. We need more people like MAKSIM !!!!! jerry sgt..
thanks maks, tony, kendra, eelisha, & everyone else!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments