'Dancing'

Comes Through STRONG for VIP Fan

3/30/2011 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everything went according to plan for Maksim Chmerkovskiy Monday -- because the special plans he organized for a fan dealing with cancer treatments went off without a hitch ... and TMZ has all the details.

0329_vip_guest_EX_TMZ_2

TMZ has learned ... Maksim's special guest -- a woman named Lisa -- had a VIP parking spot waiting for her when she arrived to the studio ... and was greeted by the "Dancing" star himself.

Sources connected to Lisa tell us ... she was then treated to a full tour of the backstage area where she met Kendra Wilkinson and Tony Dovolani. In fact, Tony even took Lisa to his trailer to hang out and take pictures!!!

The best part -- Maksim is currently getting every single cast member of the show to sign an official "Dancing with the Stars"  t-shirt for Lisa which will be sent to her within the next couple of days.

10. 10. 10.

0328_dwts_footer

Trish

Ina Garten ... take note

Zeba

I just beat a very agressive cancer and lost all my hair after one heavy dose of chemo...wonder why she still has hers?? Hope this was authentic as having cancer su*ks but some have been known to lie to get special "favors"!!

From a survivor...

Posted at 9:01 AM on Mar 30, 2011 by barbiemacs

Not all chemo causes hair loss. My dad had chemo therapy when he has melanoma and he passed away with a full head of hair. It all depends on the treatment.

Way to go Maks! His fans have always known that he is a great guy and the 'bad boy' image is editing just like any other reality TV show.

lynn

Yes barbiemacs(cancer survivor), Lisa is a TRUE cancer fighter. I am a cancer survivor and did not lose my hair because of the type chemo used. My son and I are so happy that Maks was able to arrange this monumental event for Lisa. This just goes to show that the greater good in a person will shine..Thank You Maks and DWTS team!! and Thank you Jerry for sharing this with us. AWESOME!! Hope to talk with you and Guila soon. Corey says 'Hey'..

Caligirl

Maks, I always knew I loved you for a reason. Handsome, talented AND giving. Way to go love!!

Tara

I love hearing stuff like that.

emily

Good job Maks!!! you made my day!

EZ4U2C

I would also like to thank everyone at DWTS for being so gracious and kind to this precious woman!

Lisa you will be in my prayers! It is wonderful to know there is kindness in this world!!!

EZ4U2C

Way to go Maks!!! I knew you were a CLASS ACT!!!
Ina whatever.... could take a few lessons from you!!

To all the critical comments... believe it or not there are people in this world that do not have alterior motives for being kind and generous! It is called being raised properly!!

Once again Maks, GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!
Voting for you and Kirsty

Franc

Classy thing to do, Maks and Tony. But saddling us with these new Troupe dancers was awful. Bring back Edyta, Alec and Jonathan, or at least a black dancer. I really really won't tolerate The Troupe.

alyx

always love Maks!!!!!

lil red

wooohhooooo,,
gooo cousin lisa,, love ya hope your getting better love!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3