« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Allen Iverson's Lambo in Lock-Up

3/31/2011 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Allen Iverson's sick Lamborghini is sitting in an Atlanta police impound yard ... after the former NBA superstar got pulled over last night ... TMZ has learned.

0331_iverson_lambo_EX_TMZ

Atlanta PD confirms Iverson was a passenger in his silver 2009 Lambo when they pulled over the ride because it had expired dealer tags.

Police impounded the whip and gave A.I. a ticket.

By the way, after Iverson got his belongings out of the Lambo -- he slipped into another car ... his friends were following in an even sicker Rolls-Royce.

That's just how he Rolls.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mikey

Let me be the first to say: "It's because he's black"

Mikey

Not allowing a black man to drive a car with expired tags is racists.

Hello is anybody in there?

I wonder how that conversation with the officers was like "We're talking about expired tags man, what are we are talking about? We're talking about expire tags not the cars NOT THE CAR we're talking about expired tags!".

Give me a break!

It probablly a rental or loaner anyway. Just like they rent all the cars to show off on Cribs. Its just more showboating.

balanced

@#3 - hilarious!!!

spike

TNB

Landshark

TheReal

Exactly, it's a rental. How else Georgia knew of the expired tag with the Georgia plate? He does not live there so he politely got out and got in with a friend. Just let the real owner deal with it LMAO

jb

I thought A.I. was broke??...i wish I had his problems....but now he's "Talkin bout Tickets Man" "We talkin bout tickets

noneofyourbusiness

ohhhh poor baby

Just me

"He should be locked up for extortion. Why anyone is paid that much money to run back and forth to throw a ball in a net is ridiculous.."

Your jealousy is shining through this post. Go eat a banana or something.

Puckett

Wow the impounded his Lambo over an expired dealer tag? I mean really!? I'll bet the tower did about $10,000+ in damage to the front end while towing it too. I know the clown that towed my brothers Diablo SV did.

jahman

racist s***-bags kkk sgins nazis slime-bags

Landshark

Your jealousy is shining through this post. Go eat a banana or something.

Sorry JustMe.. I cant, I fed the last one to you Mom at the zoo last nite. It was so cute she jumped up and down and dragged her knuckles when she walked. I have pictures if you need em for a family portait..

Bippy

Poor fella - He burned through a reported $200M+ and his arrogance was so good he could not get on an American team and is playing ball for a Turkish team for a measly $2M a year and does not have the ratings he used to have! I guess trouble just follows him around and waits until he is available!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments