Britney Spears

Gimme Nicki Minaj!

4/1/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears has lasered in on Nicki Minaj as her opening act for her upcoming concert tour ... and lawyers for the two are in "serious talks."

0331-nicki-minaj-britney-spears-ex-tmz-2

We're told it's looking very good that Nicki and Britney will reach an agreement in the next day or so.

Nicki would take the place of Enrique Iglesias -- who bailed at the last minute because his ego could not take opening for Britney.

Nicki is currently on tour with Lil Wayne -- those concerts end on April 28. Britney's tour begins June 17 in Sacramento.

0401_britney_footer

MIDNIGHT TOKER

wonder why she didnt ask me.I know how to play the guitar.

Rose Water

Nicki won't do this britney is too washed up. Are you serious Britney can't sing, Nicki is not going to do no favors for no 3 dollar walmart special. Enrique already quit sorry Britney but ur washed up. No one wants to go see you pass out on stage.

mija

Good, a crap rapper opening for a crap show. I'm sure they'll start selling out shows in no time, psssh.

What's that Nicki repeats over and over in her song, "for life?" What an annoying snot she is.

BritliciousLUV

Nicki has already toured with Britney...she was featured in the CIRCUS tour in 2009.

clarence alexandr

i dont think this is gonna work out to good because they both have make two different styles of music

danta

psh idk about that one..nicki is a performer. britt just lip synchs at this point. idk who the hell will even pay for her concerts at this point. wackass bitch.

TEAMMINAJ_DC

I really hope that this happens!!!! I'm excited.
But um TMZ can you spell NICKI MINAJ CORRECTLY?!

THANK YOU!!

Sloane

now Nicki is someone I can see as an opening act...not Iglesias! he can carry his own show!

moso

I can't believe she is headlining a tour.. Why isn't SHE the opening act for someone? She hasn't done Sh@@ for a long time and she gets to headline??? I don't get it. People are just idiots for wanting to see her stupid as@ lip sync. Go get her CD!! Like someone said before, she used to at least lip sync and dance before and look semi good but now she looks like crap out there. She won't even dance. Her followers are just as lame!!!

Julie

I hope someone actually asked Britney if she wants to tour. I get the impression she gets wants to stay home with her kids.

Shread

The introduction to Spears was the beginning of the end for the once GREAT Music Industry. The Suits lost their fastball and started signing and releasing crap like this. Greed and bad taste manifested and wham boom bang.....IT all ended. All thats left now is these cheesy auto tuned freaks that have zero talent and the lame Executives at the record companies who fear for loosing their jobs everyday.
Sad but TRUE.

Sue

Gee, number 7 must be Larry Rudolph, her manager.....

Bob

What is NIcki Minja and why should we care?

kp

I see her publicist is working hard last nite, da

Joe

AUTOTUNE!!!!!!! Neither can dance. Neither can sing. perfect.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments