« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Carmelo Anthony's Wife LaLa -- I Didn't Bash Denver!

4/1/2011 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carmelo Anthony's wife LaLa Vazquez tells TMZ, she didn't blast her husband's old NBA team on a Denver radio station this morning -- claiming whoever DID ... was an April Fool's Day impostor.

0401_lala_audio_EXD_TMZ_2

The interview went down a couple hours ago on Denver's KS107.5 Morning Show -- someone claiming to be LaLa called in, saying, "You people suck. Your stores are all the same ... Everything closes early. I mean, I need to party until five in the morning. Who cares if I have a son?"

But LaLa tells us, she's the victim of April Fool's Day identity theft -- claiming, “That was not me who called into KS107.5 this morning.  I wasn’t even aware this was happening and it was a poor taste in judgment on the show’s part.”

LaLa's been taking heat on Twitter all morning ... and she's pissed.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

B

**** that show anyways that show gives denver a bad name anyways weather it was her or not that show and the station need to be burnt down and the ashes pissed on. oh and as for the Melo thing denver doing fine without him anyways. all i have to say is Melo who?

Mely Mel

Are you people really that stupid? She is getting death threats over this "April Fools Joke". I would sue the piss out of this radio station and I hope she does for what they did. What kind of person would jeopardize someone’s safety just for publicity? It's a wonder she wanted out of Denver. I'm embarrassed to claim this city. For those of you at KS1075 who thought that this was a brilliant idea, YOU PEOPLE SUCK AND I HOPE SHE SUES YOUR ASSES! HA! That will teach you!

jwigz

BEST MORNING SHOW IN DENVER!! Love that they are finally in some national press because they are hands down the best show in the country. If u dont believe it then check them out for yourself.

Carol Lynn Minor Weymiller

She is a worthless old hoebag. She smells like a swamp and I don't even like Denver!

Hot Rod