'Jersey' Cast

Holding Out for

MORE MONEY

4/1/2011 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Several "Jersey Shore" cast members are putting the screws to MTV -- refusing to renew their contracts until they get more money -- and we're told, it's all because this upcoming season could be their last.

0331_jersey_shore_cast_exd_mtv
Sources close to the cast tell TMZ, the "Jersey" stars in question realize the joyride might be coming to an end -- and they want to milk MTV ... while they still can.

Another disputed point -- the number of personal appearances, which can pay up to $40,000 a pop. MTV is adamant about limiting that kind of exposure, but the guidos and/or guidettes in question wanna get that cheese.

So far, we're told only Ronnie has signed -- and while the rest plan to follow suit (duh) ... they better do it fast. Season 4 is scheduled to start shooting in Italy within the next few weeks.

Calls to MTV weren't returned.

Tom Cruise

MTV, please just cancel the show. Everyone is sick of all these douch bags.

iluvit

They can't be as stupid as you idiots think!!! They know MTV is making a **** load of money from advertisers during their show and they deserve to be compensated for it #WINNING DUHHHHHH and if you dont like the show dont watch it!!! I HATE GLEE and have never seen a single episode or commented on a single post concerning the show!! Three fist pumps to the cast and their success!! SUCK ON THAT LOSERS!!!

smashley

i mean it makes sense because they are probably getting ripped off compared to how much MTV banks because of them. but at the same time give it up... I would totally pay snooki, jwow and pauly but tell the rest to take a hike..

and the season in Italy will probably be the end, i dont see it having the same effect.

kylee

This season was all about ronnie and sam and their abusive relationship thats a great role model for our teens huh? oh and lets not forget the stopped up toilet end it PLEASE no one cares any mo

Ricardo

No one, including MTV, ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the TV viewing audience...Polizzi got $32,000 for a few hours appearance at NJ Rutgers University...$32,000...I guess the students at Rutgers are dumbing down too.

cindyd

Please, please hold out for more money long enough so there isn't another season. I am sick of their faces.

my2centz

Yes, please kill this show now. If they do make a show in Italy-the season will prob. end with them beeing booted out of the country. Its been in the news that the Italian-Americans don't like to be associated with them, that they give Italians a bad name-them being booed and hated and mocked in Italian, guess that could be watchable, but DON'T GIVE THEM ANYMORE MONEY!!!..Personally, I think it jumped the shark after the first season!!! Of course they've blown through their money,or are bloewing through it-there have been all kinds of write-ups about all they're new expensive rides. (If any of them have consulted a finacial advisor, I'd be so shocked my hair would turn white!) Snooki, a published author-puhlease, she'll run back to mommy and daddy, and the rest of them prob will end up tanning and weight-lifting,"smooshing" & recovering from their STDs&habgovers. If anyone starts a FB page or petition for MTV to please put an end to the "Shore", let me know, I sign it before U can finish saying Jersey Shore.

Amazed

#64, I suppose you're the exception to the rule, right? No one has a brain but you and the people who agree with you. Got it.

f015e

i'll br the 1st to satisfy their request...NOT!!!

Gabby

REALLY! More Money? Don't they have enough fake tan and steroids.

Lucy

They are just Italian-wanna-be's. They could only wish.

irishjess

Greedy talentless idiots is what they all are... They know their 15 minutes of fame are almost up because there's only so much whoring out with complete strangers that "The Situation", Vinny,Pauley & the Oompa Loompa can do before people start losing interest and tune out. MTV: Get some REAL Italians who actually know how to speak/understand Italian instead of fake n bake and wannabes!

LIZ

I do not get it. TMZ please analyze, these kids are getting pay to speak at college... That money should it be used to pay low income students classes. I cant believe that... That make me sick. The economy is bad and college students are struggling with the fee. This suck!!! Shame on the college to waste money on those looser!!!

Teresa

I had to comment...I've watched Jersey Shore all 3 seasons, and have been entertained. But the DUMBEST moment on the show was when Deena rolled around in a box like a idiot. Who does that? What was the point? Was it funny? Amusing? Next thing you know, she will try to sit the in the refrigerator. Why?????

Teresa