Lindsay Betty Ford Clash

Violent 911 Confrontation

4/1/2011 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made by Lindsay Lohan during the nuclear argument she had with Betty Ford staffer Dawn Holland -- an argument Holland says turned violent.

0401_lilo_dawn_911
It all went down on December 12, when the staffer -- Dawn Holland -- claims she busted Lindsay and two other girls jumping a wall at Betty Ford at around 1 AM. -- after curfew.  During the 911 call, Lindsay and Dawn were both on the line on separate phones.  Lindsay says, "She's freaking me out!"

When Dawn tried to make Lindsay take a breathalyzer, she says "Lindsay Lohan pushed me and hit me with the phone."  Dawn claims she knows the other two girls Lindsay was with were drunk, "reeking of alcohol."

During the call, Dawn claims she grabbed the phone to talk to the dispatcher ... but Lindsay ripped the phone from her hand ... spraining Dawn's wrist in the process.

As we first reported, the Riverside County District Attorney declined to prosecute Lindsay over the incident.
0401_dawnh_Footer

mikey lohan

you can hear Lindsay at the beggining telling Kelly "don't go in there, don't say anything" she was trying to hide the truth but it doesn't matter because charges were dropped and Dawn got paid.

Jim

Dawn Holland was not attacked. Lindsay was trying to call the police for help. Dawn Holland clearly wanted her off the phone and therefore was trying to take the phone away from LINDSAY.

Dawn Holland was not attacked! Lindsay was in rehab seeking help! Dawn Holland was a chemical tech. Dawn Holland tried to frame this entire scene from the get go...then she broke HIPPA laws and gave out Lindsay Lohan's name in this phone call. You don't do that in a Medical Facility. Then she also sought out money to sell her story to the tabloids.

Wonder what she got for recording this conversation that you just heard from TMZ?

Cujeaux

Alot of these cush rehab centers don't teach their tech's 5 point restraints. They're not equipped to handle violent patients. All rehabs should have security 24/7 who can legally remove patients from the facility until the police arrive.

If they had better contracts in force with their patients to begin with, none of us would even be hearing about this BS.

Ashley

you guys incorrectly used " wreaking"

it should be "reeking"

idiots

DANA

LieHo and Nicolenabler sold at least 4 stories to the tabloids with photos this week. One bough TMZ (the private jet), one ROL (the ret carpet) and 2 bought X 17(sam sneak and the shopping). Thats the only way they re making money from right now.
Shame on them.

ilovegossip

Wow, that tape speaks for itself. It proves Dawn Holland did not lie once about what happened that night. Didn't Lindsay say after the fact, that Dawn was the one that attacked her? NO where in this call was that indicated. In fact nobody refuted what Dawn Holland was telling the Sheriff, even though everyone was right there. It also proves that Lindsay refused the breathalyzer. I sure hope that the judge is given this tape to show that she violated her probation by refusing a breathalyzer.

Lucky_130

It sounded like Dawn was just trying to do her job here, and Lindsay was throwing a tantrum cause her dumb ass got busted. What took so long to get this anyway?

Davey Boy

Sean,

Yup, MiLo as Puckett and therock has been keeping it racist and non-classy just like his daughter Lindsay. What was the first words out of Lindsay LOHAN after she got busted for carjacking and cocaine possession?

Lindsay LOHAN: "The black kid, did it."

Yup, that racist rotten road apple didn't drop too far from the poisonous Lohan family tree.

lou

I DIDN'T hit her! I DIDN'T jump over the wall and get drunk. I DIDN'T refuse a breathalyzer. I DIDN'T steal that pretty necklace. I DID NOT get drunk 2 nights ago and I DIDN'T fall down drunk. I DID NOT smoke. I DIDN'T drag my 17 year old sister out to a bar.

I would NEVER do ANY of these things. I don't lie. I am working HARD to put my life back in order so I can act again. I am clean and sober and am going to the gym every single day, where I can ponder over my hundreds of scripts and projects.

Yeah, you CAN act, alright, kiddo. But the act is wearing pretty darned thin.

Lucky_130

Ok PRO US, give us your best take on all this please.

dreamon

Wow, I can't believe this behavior coming from someone who got rehab instead of jail and wants to rehabilitate her public image if not deal with her drug abuse?

Listen again, she threatens to sue Dawn first and she made the call to 911 to avoid taking a breathe test. Everyone who come in contact with Lohan gets burned or blamed. Aren't they tired of this? This is the Lindsay no one wants to hire. Sheesh.

DANA

Shame on them.

Chris

Blake (#3) is obviously a Lohan.

Jeanie

WOW. We just caught a glimpse of the WRATH of Lindsay Lohan. She is a DEVILISH, spoiled, self-entitled, bratty BITCH. She has a jailhouse mentality already--so TOSS HER ASS IN JAIL. I can't stand this girl. DAWN SHOULD NOT HAVE TAKEN MONEY FROM LINDSAY...Cuz SHE ended up getting FIRED and now is BROKE, and can't file a civil suit against her.

Is the law gonna prosecute Lilo for this?? Dawn was a FOOL for not cooperating with the authorities in the first place--when they were pursuing the assault charge against Lilo!! She put herself in a BAD position taking money from her.

Lindsay won't change...She's incapable of acting civilized, and refuses to abide by societies' rules...

Good riddance!

"What do you want, money?- Lohan

What a piece of abusive, entitled garbage Lowhan is! trying to once again bribe her way out of it! If the judge and prosecutor refuse to nail her for this, so bit it, as long as they nail her hard with everything else she did! Time for this ho to go to jail!