Lindsay Betty Ford Clash

Violent 911 Confrontation

4/1/2011 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made by Lindsay Lohan during the nuclear argument she had with Betty Ford staffer Dawn Holland -- an argument Holland says turned violent.

0401_lilo_dawn_911
It all went down on December 12, when the staffer -- Dawn Holland -- claims she busted Lindsay and two other girls jumping a wall at Betty Ford at around 1 AM. -- after curfew.  During the 911 call, Lindsay and Dawn were both on the line on separate phones.  Lindsay says, "She's freaking me out!"

When Dawn tried to make Lindsay take a breathalyzer, she says "Lindsay Lohan pushed me and hit me with the phone."  Dawn claims she knows the other two girls Lindsay was with were drunk, "reeking of alcohol."

During the call, Dawn claims she grabbed the phone to talk to the dispatcher ... but Lindsay ripped the phone from her hand ... spraining Dawn's wrist in the process.

As we first reported, the Riverside County District Attorney declined to prosecute Lindsay over the incident.
0401_dawnh_Footer

sean

Posted at 9:40 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by Jennifer..are you kidding the tenant at a sober house sneaking in hours after curfew is not in charge of the residence Dawn was establishing her authority by taking control of the situation and the 911 call ,there are 2 handsets being used during the phone call lindsaylohan tries to pull Dawns handset(#1) from her and in then throws the (#2)handset she is talking on at Dawn breaking the battery..the rest as they say is history,like her looks and career.

sean

Was there a surveillance tape too? You can't tell much from only this.

Posted at 9:26 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by Josephina...Really maybe you can't but I plainly hear a scuffle followed by a first person testimony by dawn that she was hit by a phone and pushed by lindsaylohan btw nobody on the call refutes that..and lindsaylohan can clearly be heard telling the other girls not to cooperate..she thinks it worked as she has not faced the probation report..enjoy your short lived freedom you dunce.

WHERE_IS_CHARLIE'S_MIND?

outsiderLookingIn

therock is a fool. Have you even been in the store? Do you know how much a superbowl commercial costs? And you think this scandal the jewelry store is involved in with this POS is the next best thing to a superbowl commercial exposure? It is hard not to call you names at this point.

The jeweler never changed their story. They thought she put it in her purse after watching the video once, but after watching the video again they saw that she just walked out with it around her neck.

Lets count how many times your golden child changed her story. Lou could you please list different stories? I know you would love to chime in. :)

Sugarmama

When you work in a facility of this type, staff really do assume some level of risk. While I am not condoning Lindsay's behaviour, it would not be totally unexpected to the staff at a treatment centre. If Lindsay was not a celebrity, the nurse probably would not have bothered to press charges.

jwoolman

AA Sponsor said Lindsay was diagnosed as bipolar. But actually that was speculation before she went into UCLA for evaluation. Her lawyer denied that she was bipolar, for what that's worth. What we were hearing from "sources close to Lindsay" (aka Dina, I assume) was that she was weaned off all meds (including Adderall) at UCLA and did not have bipolar disorder. The "sources" also said she was misdiagnosed with the attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder and did not need Adderall. I haven't heard anybody say she was diagnosed as bipolar myself. It's such a common disorder, not sure why anybody would deny it today.

Don't know the truth, but it can take quite a while to get the right medication and right dosage for bipolar. So if she was bipolar, I would be surprised that they would so readily turn her loose after 30 days at UCLA, especially since she was supposed to be there 90 days by court order. It obviously can be treated on an outpatient basis, and typically is, but still - why not just keep her inside under supervision for a while under those conditions? Especially for someone known for heavy alcohol use among other less legal hobbies, which would mess up the dosage adjustment period.

Tony Johnson

You haters can bash this poor girl to death but you give me an opening to give you a taste of your own medicine and I'm a "slug:. You idiots, you thrive and generate tons of hate on a person who has no privacy. Because of that, you give me an inch and I'm taking a mile. SO FU Anycondum, you put your heritage out there and I ran with it, just like you run after Lindsay.

Posted at 8:00 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by therock

You really have anger issues dude- check your meds.

Posted at 8:04 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by Vorlon
==================================================

I don't think therock has anger issues at all ~ just like he said, he's giving you what you're giving!

I'm of African descent and I have NO PROBLEM with his JOKE!!! I thought it was funny! therock is one of my favorite folks on this site and he seems to take it light but talks it right!

Jennifer

@ Sean - I can hear Dawn (or someone) saying Hello? Hello? at the beginning but I can't tell if it's Dawn, and I can't tell she's not on the same line vs. another extention. It all just sounds like a mess. I don't refute the fact that Dawn (as the tech) was trying to take control of the situation, nor can I buy into Lindsay's reason for the call (at first saying I don't know this person, then seconds later saying that she's a tech). If I were a juror on a case like this, I would be thinking that it all sounds like a big mess and would look to witness testimony - which will all probably favor Lindsay (whether they are lying is another thing). After listening to this,how can anyone claim it one way or another really?

sean

Since that statement, which was bought to you exclusively by therock, the jeweler has sold the tape in several different ways and sought a book and movie deal. On top of all this, their story has changed several times.

You hate me because I speak the TRUTH, AND YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeping it real.....one bullshiht Lohan lie at a time..

Posted at 9:16 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by theCrock

john smith

@700 Tony Johnson must be drinking tigers blood, best comment tonight OG gangster Frank Sinatra, If you have read about him he would say things like I'm more concerned about what suit tie and hat I'm wearing to court tomorrow than the charges and I actually think he was. Gangster Lindsay is thinking about which designer's dresses she is going to wear to court, If she has to go jail for little while big deal, like Frank she can take it and spit it back in their face without any regrets.

Puckett

"That woman has no business being in that line of work. I was a tech for six years and it's never ending crazy things happening every day. For her to flip out and start screaming about respect and suing and whatever else and yelling at them to "pack their ****".. just ridiculous for her to lose control like that. She's obviously not mentally equipped to deal with addicts pushing her buttons and remaining calm and above it.. rather she made a bad situation worse. Lindsay is only doing what she's supposed to be doing.. being a spoiled, lying, addict which is why she's detained in treatment. The tech is supposed to know this and remain professional... the woman sounds like she needsd treatment herself.

Posted at 9:54 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by WHERE_IS_CHARLIE'S_MIND?"

---

Exactly. And Dawns already had plenty of treatment btw, she's been to rehab 8 times herself. She clearly has an addict mentality herself and no patience with other addicts once they start giving her a hard time. She goes off her rocker demanding R E S P E P T like Aretha Franklin! It's comical how bad she looses it.

Puckett

oops... R E S P E C T

lol

sean

Posted at 10:06 PM on Apr 1, 2011 by Jennifer....please do not impose your ignorance on me and other I presume hear a drunken hot mess assaulting staff at a privately owned sober living center .They are NOT lindsaylohans personal phones.Any person truly analyzing the audiotape and the corresponding report will understand we are talking about multiple battery operated cordless phone handsets each being operated by a different party,During 911 call.In the attempt by lindsaylohan to dislodge handset(#1)from Dawn's hand while assaulting her with handset (#2) operated by lindsaylohan the battery door was dislodged and damaged ,by throwing the phone she was operating at Dawn lindsaylohan disengaged herself from the 911 call...GET IT??

john smith

@715 Charlie Duh Winning!

AA Sponsor

Couldn't resist logging on one final time before I shut the lights...

@jwoolman: EXCELLENT points, all of them. One thing I can attest to is that when I was diagnosed as bipolar I was coming off benzodiazepines. It was, in fact, what sent me to the hospital in the first place - I was under a doctor's care who was tapering the benzos down (you can't stop them cold turkey without serious withdrawals similar to alcohol). I started having seizures despite the slow tapering, and I checked myself into a hospital so that I could detox under 24 hour medical supervision. It was when I was in the hospital from 7/29-8/8 (I'll never forget those dates) - no longer than that - where I was diagnosed as bipolar for like the 5th time in my life - but this time I chose to accept it, as much as it sucked to know I had it. Now don't get me wrong, I am no celebrity, and I had to rely on insurance, but regardless, it only took them that week and a half to put me on a whole bunch of bipolar meds & adjust the dosages with me signing a waiver saying I will follow up with the doctor on an outpatient basis in order to be discharged from the hospital. Although it took at least 6 months of working closely with my doctor to figure out the proper concoction of meds, it was only necessary for me to be actually hospitalized for that week and a half.

I do think you made a great point though... I do think her lawyers & PR people are getting paid to cover up her diagnosis - it IS more common than we think - yet it still has a very high stigma attached.

Previous 15 Comments | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments