Mikhail Gorbachev -- Man? Woman? 'Sex' Star??

4/1/2011 4:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mikhail Gorbachev is NOT a woman ... and he was NOT in "Sex and the City" -- two facts that are, apparently, not as ridiculously obvious as you might think.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

kingborg

OMG go back to school! sheeesh

LF_

TMZ ... Considering that I'm Russian ... hahaha I appreciated the joke. April Fools!

Jody

Any time you can see a woman's hip bones and she has no butt fold, she is too thin.

Ann

That was so funny! Who writes this? They should get a raise.

MikeLee

Kids today. You have my sympathy Harvey.

Stella

that girls "stupid act" is getting old. not even funny.

Kathy

I saw the show Thursday when the girls said they never heard of Mikhail Gorbachev. If they were just acting for the cameras, its pretty sad and really not very funny.

Tony

"Mister Gorbachev tear down this wall!", encouraging words from then President Reagan. He did tear the wall, he did open the gates and together they removed the iron curtain. Brad Pitt played a character that was involved with this in 2001 titled "Spy Game" with Robert Redford and Catherine McCormack. Spy is worth watching if you've never seen a Robert Redford film.

Tony

Sorry for the typos, thanks for the funny clip and back to work for me.

Orlando

Americans are so dumb, they don't know anything about the world, go back to middle and study world history, for real.

Jano

Harvey...we know you said yesterday you like to surround yourself with young people on the show but for GODS sake...what are they ...12??? this is embarassing.

Alan Carver

Harvey! Okay so this just shows that you have a very UNEDUCATED staff and it is a very POOR REFLECTION ON TMZ and especially you!

Doesn't your HR person 'interview these' folks? YIKES! Any prelim testing or something? You might want to look into that ...

Although, I laughed, I laughed at their S T U P I D I T Y and your 'Oh-My-God -You Gotta Be Kidding' Face! PRICELESS!

Cindy

I cannot believe your staff doesn't know who Gorbachev is. On one of those days that you pre-record and you play your games, like you do... you should have a segment similar to Leno's Jay Walking.... it was too funny.

Also, you guys really think that gorgeous girl with the Lakers' owner wasn't an "employee"? I bet he pays her a pretty penny to be on his arm and do his bidding.

tony brasco

How can u be that stupid ???!!!

Drugs ,booze and alcohole not doing any good to her little useless brain .u better give it UP

That Girl PRETENDING 2B STUPID = GETTING OLD!

That Girl USING A BABY VOICE = GETTING OLD!

That Girl ACTING AS A VICTIM = GETTING OLD!