Rebecca Black -- The 'Friday' Follow-Up

4/1/2011 10:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is life after "Friday" for Rebecca Black -- TMZ has learned she'll be using that unforgettable voice again ... as a reporter at Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards this weekend.

0401_rebecca_black_orange_carpet

Rebecca can thank Ryan Seacrest for her new gig -- her manager tells TMZ, Seacrest Productions handpicked the 13-year old to report at the award show for ryanseacrest.com.

The KCA's air tomorrow.

Tomorrow is ... Saturday.

John

She's 13??? holy smokes! 13-year old's never looked like that when I was younger.

CoolKid

She's hot!!!!!!!!!

Girls in my school aren't this hot :(

Bobo Frog

If you think about it....what she has accomplished is somewhat brilliant. The success of this no-talent loser has shown that many of the current pop stars are really in the same class, and many pop stars of the past. She has stripped away the bullsheet of the music industry and exposed it for the fraud that it is...and how just about anybody...no matter how pathetic...can be marketed and sold to the public as a "pop star".

stephvig

Who is this?

dane

Please. Make it stop.

Maria

I am sorry but what do do see in this girl her voice is terrible it makes my ears hurt she can't sing.

KatherineLucia

I honestly truthfully DO NOT GET why the industry is making her feel like SHE IS ACTUALLY GOOD AT SINGING!! Only because she's 13! SHE IS NOT! This makes me want to kill myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_-

Hime

@5- Of course she will become a whale. She's Mexican. When is the last time you've driven through OC and seen a slim Mexican? It doesn't exist. Their food's good though...can't deny.

Her mom's already fulfilled the other rampant (yet true) Mexican stereotype by not sharing the same name with her daughter aka probably having some random kid with some random dude. Ah well.

camaguey

I can't believe this annoying, whining-voiced fat girl is making ANY KIND of news!! Are you serious?!!?

Seriously?

We don't hate her because she is famous...

She is famous because we hate her...

aligncentaur

That is possibly the worst photoshop I've ever seen.

marieantoinette

forget the voice - the girl in this picture seems to have lost part of the right side of her head in photoshop!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3